Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i grabbed the two map fixes. i go to school the first morning. mrs. j. sees me she gets the ! above her head. then she doesn't move to me and i can't move or open any menu. am i doing something wrong or miss a patch?

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
And I'd forgotten to remove a testing module I put in place to make sure everything was working as intended.
What did this fix? Because I can still talk to Mrs. Jennings in the lunch area and it'll trigger the staff changes corruption thing even though I've just started the game with this fix, and the previous map fix. And both the teachers act like they're already my slaves at the end of the schoolday...

i grabbed the two map fixes. i go to school the first morning. mrs. j. sees me she gets the ! above her head. then she doesn't move to me and i can't move or open any menu. am i doing something wrong or miss a patch?
The first map fix should fix that. Once you've extracted the zip, you should have like map122.rvdata files or something like that, make sure you put those all in the data folder and that it overwrites the old ones.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
What did this fix? Because I can still talk to Mrs. Jennings in the lunch area and it'll trigger the staff changes corruption thing even though I've just started the game with this fix, and the previous map fix. And both the teachers act like they're already my slaves at the end of the schoolday...

The first map fix should fix that. Once you've extracted the zip, you should have like map122.rvdata files or something like that, make sure you put those all in the data folder and that it overwrites the old ones.
thanks man

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The pictures here are just the beginnings of the new High School landscaping. If possible, I'll turn them into parallax maps to cut down on the lag.

EXTERIOR ===> HSExterior.png

CAFETERIA ===> HSCafInterior.png

BACK FIELD ===> HSFieldExterior.png

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just trying to make them unique and different. I may have gone a little overboard ;p

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
unique hit the nail on the head
Do what you think is right so the game can get you own charm
i just thought maybe there was a reson or an easteregg

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Nope still broke...it's the part where i forgot...somebody says let's wait for Jennings then the black screen that was their backdrop as they converse remains and the music too ,but that's it it's stuck there...I'd say the game does not know what to do next ,a trigger or something is missing...or whatever terminology is used ,to tell the game how to proceed

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
@ZEXX

So, I'm going over everything again, and I found the bug - I forgot to "Fade In" during the first set of meetings with the group of women inside of the office. Because of this, the screen stayed black and never lit up, meaning that you'd have to blindly walk around and hope you hit the right triggers.

This updated zip folder has ALL OF THE NEW FIXES for the current version of the game. If things still break, well... I'm just going to have to start swearing or something.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
THE FRONT PAGE NOW LINKS TO THE MAP FIXES FOR THIS DERPY UPDATE!
YOU CAN ALSO GRAB IT ABOVE!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
YOU CAN ALSO GRAB IT BELOW!! v v v v v

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME I HAVE TO FIX THESE STUPID FUCKING MAPS!

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
A question is normal to start the recess scene on the first day of class when talking with the teacher at recess before meeting the grandmother and dizzy or the director and the park mifl?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Some more pictures of the newest addition to the game:

LOCKERS ===> HS_Lockers.png

POOL ===> HS_PoolInterior.png

The main characters that are going to be in this new section are:

Sydney Dizzy Neala Kimberly Ms. Amos Mrs. Jennings Mom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you're looking forward to the next update as much as I am - gonna be a rough one, as this time, I'm building everything up right from scratch! (Wait, I just did that with Yard Magic... aw, fuck my life...)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
A question is normal to start the recess scene on the first day of class when talking with the teacher at recess before meeting the grandmother and dizzy or the director and the park mifl?
Short answer: NO. That's not supposed to happen.

Long answer: You need to download the Map Fixes (found in an earlier post and on the front page), unzip it, move the files into your DATA folder within UDXM (or whatever you named it), replace all the files there, and start over from the beginning / your last save. If it happens again, you need to start a new game. If it keeps happening... then I'm at a loss.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
same

Ok I opened the 7.0 and downloaded the 7.2 fix and unzipped it in the data folder start a new game

Does the same thing happen to someone???

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's been a shitty release - things have been breaking left and right and it's entirely on me for derping hardcore.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
extracted the 7.1 version used fix above (7.2) put files in data folder played , this time mrs. jennings showed up meeting ended Peter says best day ever goes to sleep wakes up and he's moving like he has crap in his pants again...

Just wanted to let you now also I wanted to ask if you purposely chose Pito's Name on Purpose which means Dick in spanish(makes sense with his mom's last name)...you know cause he is one...just something i finally noticed

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Downloaded latest version and all the updates and whenever I talk to Mrs. Jennings at lunch it brings up the scene at the auditorium even though I haven't corrupted anyone yet.Also Mrs Jenning and Ms. Taylor act like they are already my slaves during morning and afternoon. Also ms Taylor reports about me telling her about mrs Jennings and her husband kissing even though I never told her about it. Also when I go to the other side of the school with principal office the scene were you convice mr jennings to let you sleep with his wife plays early and repeats causing a endless loop whenever you go there again and makes mc glitch through walls and when he goes to the nexus in that state and choses wake up mc dissappears and game becomes unplayable.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes