Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
nope, still getting stuck when i go to school, it's evening for some reason, and mrs jennings gets a exclamation mark and then it get's stuck

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, I'll see what's fucking it up. This is why I hate this stuff sometimes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
"Skills" as in the Q button? Which button is the "skills" button?

And it's different from the main game, and Chilly's mod in a variety of ways - most notably, the Corruption path is highly different and varied, focusing more on the enslavement of the women and their reactions/scenes/dialogues as they progress, with multiple endings already in place, and the newest patch (the one that's breaking everything, apparently) has a new bit of +Corruption for Mrs. Jennings and the school as a whole.

Check out the Change-Log on the first page for updates and additional information.

And the links have been fixed / updated once more with the proper starting place. Hopefully that should make everything work as intended.

Figured out the problem with the school - I was re-working the tilesets, forgot to change something, so nobody could actually move. I think I've got it all working again, as I've played it myself, and couldn't find any reason for things to not work.

Same thing as before, download, unzip, drag files to DATA folder, replace the files, and you should be golden.

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
I have the 7.0 version and the 7.1 version of the game. what it will happen if I mix it all together?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I have the 7.0 version and the 7.1 version of the game. what it will happen if I mix it all together?
I have no fucking clue. I've honestly never tried it, but my suggestion is to just download the new versions when they come out, they're usually patched with the bug-fixes and have new stuff to try out. Sometimes there are also new graphics / busts that need to be in the folders, and they aren't in the old versions, so the game will crash.

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
I think that I need to download the 7.1 version again. Because I begin with the school politics event and all the game becomes insane.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mini-update - guess who's working on getting Neala all set up and ready to go? That's right, baby, the Queen Bitch is getting her update (finally) and we're even re-opening the high school! Yeah! You know, that place that was teased but we never actually go to? Well, we're going there, and we're gonna go swimming and running in the gym and have lots of lag because holy SHIT this thing is going to be big.

So, there's that to look forward to. If you've got any questions, complaints, bugs that need to be squished, ideas that you'd love to see, or just want to bitch about... I dunno, life or whatever, hit me up!

Reactions: dirgetka

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
So I downloaded yesterday and the game starts off like it already ended with peter and his harem planning their changes, so that ends and billy says best day ever and lays down to sleep and then when i take control he's a floating head and moves like deh slow.

Downloaded again today and now after applying both map hot fixes i get to the part where after talking to MRS jennings at lunch time the above scene plays again ,this time though after the dialog about waiting for jennings all i get is a black screen with the meeting music still playing

Besides the bugs I also am not sure what's happening story wise with what seems the epilogue playing as the game starts...probably be made clear though if i could get past the new intro i bet.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Strange, I don't know why Mrs. J is acting up again... Also, this might be a good time to say that this patch/release has NOT been my best. I've got shit going everywhere, nothing's working the way it's meant to, and I've had to re-upload the entire thing three separate times already in less than 36 hours.

Needless to say, my head is just not *here* right now.

@ZEXX The newest introduction just gives a bit of backstory; the first night you sleep won't make any sense if you haven't watched it before. Also, don't immediately go into the Debug room once you can access it and change things to max - there are so many new switches and things that rely on having certain people at certain levels of corruption that just cranking things to 11 right at the start might break things.

Again, sorry about the bugs, I'll try to see what's going on. I seriously am starting to despise the Yard Magic update.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mini-update on the Neala stuff - she should now have different in-game dialogues when meeting her at the Store in the North part of the city. She's also started to go there in the Mornings, not the Afternoon, so plan accordingly. I'll re-re-upload the game for a 4th time once I play through all of the YM things to make sure shit isn't broken anymore.

Reactions: AB84

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
It's no big deal and I am aware of your situation(I read some posts above) ,sorry to hear about that...so yeah no rush there at all just wanted to let you know about the bug/problem etc.

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
Xalenda, I download the 7.1 version again, and on the first moment in the yard I talked with Mr. J and inmediately the auditorium event triggered with 0 points of corruption.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I was going in here, like, "Why the FUCK is this still happening! ARRRGGGHH-- wait, what's that?"

And I'd forgotten to remove a testing module I put in place to make sure everything was working as intended.

Derp to the fucking Max. Replace the file in your DATA folder with the one below, that should clear this stupid shit up. I'm so sorry, everybody - this just isn't my week.

Also, 500th post!? Holy crap sausages, Batman, I never intended to see my thread get so many posts in it! Arguably, about 1/4 of them are mine, but... still, 500 posts baby!

Reactions: AB84
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes