Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Unfortunately,not for this demo - it was just dialogue editing, and stringing three or four scenes together all at once. The only new “scenes” are done entirely through the sprites.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
yeah i notice btw the dialogue is good overall
and the ideas that you put in the pdf hmm the corruption is good but i had a suggestion when the character reach the corruption level 5 or something instead of making them say Master or i'm your slave why don't you put an choice where the player can choose what to call the character ..anyway keep up the good work on your own mod

Unfortunately,not for this demo - it was just dialogue editing, and stringing three or four scenes together all at once. The only new “scenes” are done entirely through the sprites.

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I was thinking of doing it like this:

Level 0 - 1: HJ Using the name you chose at the beginning
Level 2 - 3: BJ Using the name you chose at the beginning, but more "sweetly", added blushing, etc.
Level 4 - 5: TF Using your name and adding "Sir" (Example: Sir Peter / Peter, sir)
Level 6 - 7: Sex Using Sir instead of your name, uneasy about calling themselves a cum-dump or slut
Level 8 - 9: Anal Being addressed and calling themselves cum-dumpster and slut more readily and easily
Level 10: 10-Heart Openly confirming that they now belong to you, but still not your 'slave'

After the 10-Heart scene takes place, there would be a final scene that happens (like with Donna/Ms Taylor) wherein Peter uses his corruption powers repeatedly to break the last of their resistance and from then on consider themselves your Slave, with you as their Master and Owner.

Adding in the option to choose your title isn't too hard - it's a simple "Would you like me to call you something else, Sir?" and then a list of choices, such as:

Master
Owner
Boss
Insert Your Own Title Here

The biggest problem with the last option is that if you write your title as "Overlord Leznurj, Defiler of Humanity and Corrupter of Hell", that's too many characters for the nameplate. Funny, but too long - and Master was just to reinforce the idea of the Master/Slave relationship that Peter now has with them all.

I love the idea - this kind of thing is definitely going into the next mod. What other kinds of names would you like to see, apart from the ones listed above?

Reactions: fakelandempire

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
that's good but you can limit the characters name can be input like 10 character only
i would like to help build this mod but i'm not good at this stuff hahaha i give you some ideas if i had one

I was thinking of doing it like this:

Level 0 - 1: HJ Using the name you chose at the beginning
Level 2 - 3: BJ Using the name you chose at the beginning, but more "sweetly", added blushing, etc.
Level 4 - 5: TF Using your name and adding "Sir" (Example: Sir Peter / Peter, sir)
Level 6 - 7: Sex Using Sir instead of your name, uneasy about calling themselves a cum-dump or slut
Level 8 - 9: Anal Being addressed and calling themselves cum-dumpster and slut more readily and easily
Level 10: 10-Heart Openly confirming that they now belong to you, but still not your 'slave'

After the 10-Heart scene takes place, there would be a final scene that happens (like with Donna/Ms Taylor) wherein Peter uses his corruption powers repeatedly to break the last of their resistance and from then on consider themselves your Slave, with you as their Master and Owner.

Adding in the option to choose your title isn't too hard - it's a simple "Would you like me to call you something else, Sir?" and then a list of choices, such as:

Master
Owner
Boss
Insert Your Own Title Here

The biggest problem with the last option is that if you write your title as "Overlord Leznurj, Defiler of Humanity and Corrupter of Hell", that's too many characters for the nameplate. Funny, but too long - and Master was just to reinforce the idea of the Master/Slave relationship that Peter now has with them all.

I love the idea - this kind of thing is definitely going into the next mod. What other kinds of names would you like to see, apart from the ones listed above?

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Wow, I am... honestly surprised about the amount of support and responses I'm getting from this! You guys rock - and now the pressure's on to release something that actually works >.<

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Okay, I just finished the game and so far so good :D, I am curious about those new maps e.e xD

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, the hardest thing for me right now is learning how to use GIMP and do Parallax mapping - otherwise, there's gonna be tons of lag because the maps need to be gigantic.

Icosa2

Aug 30, 2017
Am I missing something or are the scenes for all characters with their names changed bugged? For example:

ERROR LOADING: sydney-changing.csv

ERROR LOADING: kaylee-bj-corrupt.csv
ERROR LOADING: kaylee-bj-corrupt (1) IMAGE FILE

I've started a new game and made sure I've got the latest RPGMaker VX ACE RTP. Maybe I'm being an idiot and missing something obvious.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You are missing something: my first post. There are “missing scenes” because I’ve rearranged the set up of the files, and Nergal had some weird scripting set up to pull those scenes from a required location.

If you’re interested in seeing the scenes unaltered, which I do recommend, you could copy and paste ChillyScholar’s “Data” files and overwrite the ones in my game. They won’t change much apart from text messages, and the scenes are back in.

Be advised, Chilly’s version does NOT have the sisxdizzy threesome available either. Hope that helps!

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
I think you just need a 6 levels "from 0 to 5" . Coz i think you will make your new mod based on 0.9 build when Nergal release it

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, in Nergal's game, it will be 0-5 - but, if I can crack his coding, I can change that to anything. In fact, I could already do it now, just by changing one or two variables within the game code - that wouldn't be a good idea, however, because it's currently designed around 10.

I dunno, maybe I'll just condense it, or only have certain characters call you certain things dependent on your relationship to them... lots of choice, which is the best part.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, I'm not an artist by any means. I was hoping to reach out to the community here for something, but apart from thumbs-up and appreciation, I can't pay for it, severely limiting my options. In any case, once 0.9 drops and we see what's changed, how, and where, I'll be able to make a better call in what I'd need.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
I See!

No, I'm not an artist by any means. I was hoping to reach out to the community here for something, but apart from thumbs-up and appreciation, I can't pay for it, severely limiting my options. In any case, once 0.9 drops and we see what's changed, how, and where, I'll be able to make a better call in what I'd need.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got an idea for something - run it by y'all, see what you think:

When playing the game and Pressing Q, you got that menu to teleport and go to the debug zone, go invisible, yadda yadda. What if instead of teleporting to the debug zone, you can go to an "Upgrade Island" kind of thing, but one that has two distinct sides - one pure, one corrupt - and from there pick and choose the powers you want to use.

Purity Side: Everybody's smiling and happy and in their normal clothes (or some semblance of naked) with things like Charisma (replacing Persuasion), Angelic Touch (replacing Total Corruption), and some consumables to get an instant +1 bump to your Purity level.

Corruption Side: Everybody's slightly more demonic (horns, wings, bondage gear) with skills like Domination (replacing Persuasion), Soul Crush (replacing Total Corruption), and some consumables to get an instant +1 bump to your Corruption level.

Here's the kicker - in the middle of the island is where Meridiana has been laid to rest, and when you first arrive you are given the Invisibility powerup. If you choose one skill from Purity and one skill from Corruption, you unlock the not-so-secret "neutral" route, along with a special skill called "Bluff" - basically, you cheat your way into having sex, no magic spells required.

Once I've got a few map ideas down, I'll put up a small demo of what you can expect. Again, this is entirely dependent on being able to get into Nergal's game and crack it enough to change it up while retaining the aspects of what it was meant to be - just with some added stuff here and there.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update: falling into the pit of changing minor things that don’t need changing. Should have a simple DL by tonight.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes