Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Check the front page if you're interested in the new map ideas and stuff - or, if you're like me and super lazy, here's the direct link. Just a warning this is not a full game, it's just a first glimpse into what I'm thinking of implementing. Hit me up with ideas or thoughts of your own, what you like / didn't like, do you want more or less...

Reactions: blacksage

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Forgot to put the PDF into the folder - here it is again in case you missed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The community may feel free to help at any point but you'd be project lead. Many would probably like to await the 0.9 release before delving into this mod proper just so they have a better understanding of the code that the game will be relying on from that point on.
Be aware of people trying to insert their fetishes into this as well, and be resistant to it.
I ain't trying to be a dick and rain on your parade here, just trying to offer some advice.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, first thing's first - WOW, that was awesome to read! Thank you so, so much, @ANTagonist! It's always amazing to get feedback on this, considering it was just a proof-of-concept I had and felt like sharing it with people. Truly, love to get stuff like this, even if it's long.

So, to begin addressing issues you raised:
Whew, okay! That was... a lot more than I meant to say at the start, but it should give you a better idea of what I'm trying/hoping to do. Thanks again for the feedback, it's great having somebody take a look at this and say "Woah, woah - hang on there, you sure you want to do this?"

Got something you want to say? An opinion you want to share? Personal preferences you'd like to see in a game which already caters to a bunch of weird fetishes? Bring 'em on, baby, I'll answer it if I can!

**EDIT** Added spoiler tag to shorten post size.​

Reactions: fakelandempire

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

It's a solid idea and I look forwards to seeing it progress and hopefully get off the ground. I'm serious though. Don't invite people to put their fetishes in the game. This is the kinda stuff that put a large amount of people off Chillie's mod. He put pokemon and a G.M.I.L.F. in the game. Killed a sizable amount of interest for people outside of the circles that like that stuff.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

While we're all waiting for the newest update from Nergal and seeing where he takes it all, why not try one of the character biographies mentioned earlier in my post.

Reactions: Xalenda

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I agree with @ANTagonist about the fetishes, bc in chilly´s thread is a total disaster tbh xD, I personally don´t like loli, I would recommend you to stablish what it could go and what it is offlimits in your game.
Talking about the story, I really like your view but as ANTagonist said, you should just adjust somethings and wait a little longer for 0.9.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Completely on board with everything you suggested, ANT. Already working on a prototype of the different responses and characterization, and while the last ability would be the “final nail in the coffin”, so to speak, yes the random people would see changes before then.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay... okay. Okay.

After quite possibly the worst day in my life, after nine hours, my father FINALLY came out of his triple-bypass heart surgery with no problems or issues. NINE FUCKING HOURS... just... sitting there, waiting for news. There was only a 5% chance there'd be a problem, but... it's heart surgery, and it's my dad, and... blegh.

Long-story short, here's a work-in-progress character progression I managed to somehow write during my stint in the hospital. I added in the pictures once I was back home and wouldn't be perved on by random people walking around, wondering why there were huge-breasted half-naked women in a text document.

Now to wait by the phone and pray it doesn't ring tonight.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Okay... okay. Okay.

After quite possibly the worst day in my life, after nine hours, my father FINALLY came out of his triple-bypass heart surgery with no problems or issues. NINE FUCKING HOURS... just... sitting there, waiting for news. There was only a 5% chance there'd be a problem, but... it's heart surgery, and it's my dad, and... blegh.

Long-story short, here's a work-in-progress character progression I managed to somehow write during my stint in the hospital. I added in the pictures once I was back home and wouldn't be perved on by random people walking around, wondering why there were huge-breasted half-naked women in a text document.

Now to wait by the phone and pray it doesn't ring tonight.
It's coming along well; eager to see more of what you've got.
Sorry to hear about the family stuff though.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the well wishes - everything's fine, doctor says he's recovering well.

Once I get a few more characters done (if not all of them) I'll re-upload the file.

**EDIT**

I've added Ms. Taylor, Ms. Amos and Kimberly - next up are the other two Park Milfs (Lisa and Sarah), then Dizzy, Donna and Kaylee. I won't bother updating the file until they're all done, unless you ask for it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Thanks for the well wishes - everything's fine, doctor says he's recovering well.

Once I get a few more characters done (if not all of them) I'll re-upload the file.
Groovy, I do have to say I like the idea of the Bluff route creating apathy in the women.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I wish you the best for your family, stay strong.
Also, I really like your vision for bluff and purity route *-*

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Comment, damnit! Without comments I have to learn how to do parallax mapping and that scares me more than trying to find ways of whoring myself out to pay for additional scenes!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
IT'S FINISHED - IT'S DONE...

My fingertips hurt now, but it's done! Take a look if you're interested, and keep those comments rolling!

Enjoy!
Still advocating the exclusion of the grandma and agree that her changed design should go to Dizzy; I enjoy that the final three characters add a specific buff to a different route for a huge pay-off and think that this is the correct way to handle them in the longer stretch of things.
I will never not be the advocate for the exclusion of the G.M.I.L.F., otherwise the mod itself seems to be in a good place progression-wise.
I would exclude Alison's inclusion in any scenes and the overall progression from Mrs. Amos' route simply because we're getting her true 10heart with the update on Wednesday and to be honest it's not exactly ideal. I do like the idea that we learn more about Mrs. A through Alison, but I am not on board with including her in any sex.
I like what you did with Kimberly especially. As well as the scenarios and changes to the characters and their routes for the occasion.

Lisa's arc is particularly interesting on the bluff variant.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I only included Alison because the scenes are already created and work; once / if I get other characters for a threesome with Ms. A, I’ll probably put the current threesome into the debug room or as a special bonus thing.

I’ve started a poll in regards to G.MILF, just to see where people stand. I’m personally not against its inclusion, but whatever works. You have 2 weeks to cast your vote!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes