1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] [Mod] Urban Demons v.0.8.2 MOD [Xalenda DEMO)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Xalenda, May 7, 2018.

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

Poll closed Jun 11, 2018.
  1. Yeah!

160 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. Yes, but only as bonus content.

38 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. No way!

45 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Overview:
    This is a fan-made mod to the Urban Demons game created by NergalsNest.
    Because this was made using the structure of the 2.5 mod by ChillyScholar, it is impossible to download only new data - therefore, this is the complete 1.13 GB game. Any new scenes and dialogues are much more sadistic / mean-spirited in nature, and should not be a reflection on either NergalsNest's or ChillyScholar's original intentions!​

Updated: 2018-05-07
    Game/Creator: Urban Demons / @NergalsNest (original Mod by @ChillyScholar )
    Modder: Xalenda
    Mod Version: Total Corruption (0.8.2.2)
    Game Version: 0.8.2
    Language: English

Features:
    • A lot of new Corruption dialogue.
    • Minor changes to amounts of Purity/Corruption gained when doing certain actions, and no more "loss" of Purity/Corruption when doing other actions
    • Spelling corrections!
    • Additional Corruption scenes and dialogues!
    • A definite end to your Corruption path! This mod was created solely for this purpose; if you wish to see changes to the Purity path... look elsewhere. Total CORRUPTION has the women's minds completely re-written into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with the MC.

Installation:

Download from any server you'd like
    Unzip to any folder you'd like (or create one for this)
    READ ATTACHED TEXT DOCUMENT!!

You must have the RPG Maker RTP for it to work!

Change-Log:
    2018-06-03 - Updated links for 0.2.1

• Fixed Fred
    • Fixed the school yard
    • Various tweaks for fluidity and story progression (nothing major)

2018-06-02 - Updated and added links to Mega, Workupload and GoFile

2018-06-01 - Demo 0.2 launched. Update includes:
    • Sex scenes - they work again!
    • Title changer - instead of being called "Master", you can change your title and have it be up to 10 characters long
    • More grammar and spelling corrections!
    • Added / tweaked certain Total Corruption scenes
    • HOLY SHIT I ADDED A FUCKING YARD TO THE SCHOOL!!!!!
      In all seriousness, yes, there is a yard that works now. Be prepared to spend your lunchtimes out in the sun and the grass instead of hot asphalt.
    • HOLY SHIT I ADDED TWO LOCKER ROOMS TO THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
      They link up to the yard - and guess what, Peter can't just waltz on into the girls' locker room without some kind of "key" to get in there.
    • Common Events have been changed!
      One of the more annoying things has been going into the Common Events and changing 99% of the dialogue in there. Annoying because it's time consuming more than it being actually difficult.
    • Donna, Ms. Amos, Ms. Taylor and the rest of the school staff have some neat surprises waiting for a small boy to corrupt them - so get to it!
    Update does NOT include the following:
    • Any new ideas from the conceptualized demo released earlier in May.
    • Any new scenes or dialogues for the scenes.
    • Any new pictures, busts or backgrounds.
    • Lapdances from any of the MILFs.
    • A hug - and I wish I could send hugs virtually, but that might be weird.
    • Earth-shattering revelations in how the game functions.
    Further updates to come, I'm currently trying to get my brain wrapped around this mapping thing so I can create the sewer system that links the entire city together without making it run at 2 FPS because of the lag. Cheers!​

2018-05-07 - uploaded Demo. See Features for what has been implemented / changed.

Download

Please Log in / Register to view this link

New Ideas and Endings:
    This download is only for those who wish to see what Xalenda's idea for a "hub" would be like, along with a simplified version of how he intends to help the game feel more involved than just "Get Power, Fuck Women".

Be advised, it's not a full game, it's just for speculation. Don't freak out that it's a small file - it's literally just a few maps and busts. And no, it won't be going up on any other upload sites, please don't ask.
    Download:

2. SEFFY

SEFFY New Member

Sep 29, 2017
    Nice, thank you very much

3. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Known bugs include:

Missing scenes (sis and Dizzy threesome, Neala sex, possibly more)
    Talking to Ms Taylor can soft lock the game

Just remember to save often, and that this is a Demo / Proof of Concept, nothing more.

4. MystZER0

MystZER0 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2017
  5. ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar Well-Known Member Modder

Oct 2, 2017
    This is not mine, I have/want no part in this nonsense.

blacksage and MystZER0 like this.
  6. MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
    you saying this made me smile today. thank you. i needed that

ChillyScholar likes this.
  7. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Ahh, ridicule... now I remember why I never actually post anything of consequence. Guess I brought this on myself though for thinking that somebody might actually want a different take on things than the usual "Gee, we had sex, now we must be in love" aspect 99% of these games seem to create.

Synamon likes this.
  8. deadmetal

deadmetal New Member

May 7, 2017
    I for one Xalenda support your efforts

9. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Well thank you, @deadmetal - always nice to be supported and appreciated.

10. ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar Well-Known Member Modder

Oct 2, 2017
    I'm not saying you shouldn't continue modding, but adding in my name to the title just adds fuel to the fire that is the misconception that I am/have a team working on the mod. I already have to deal with the constant asking of questions related to my own thread, and I'd rather not get tagged in posts here or get messages related to when I'm updated this or whatever. Lots of people here simply don't read all the available information or don't care and make baseless assumptions so there is bound to be trouble that occurs because of this.

blacksage and gymogle like this.
  11. Sandrark

Sandrark New Member

Jun 13, 2017
    I enjoyed what I played. I hope you keep working on it and add in the missing scenes. Well done.

Xalenda likes this.
  12. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Ah, my bad, sir - I was just giving people the information that this wasn't something I created entirely on my own. I shall henceforth strike your name from the titles. (Just gotta keep it in the information 'cuz I have no intention of stealing from either you or Nergal).

blacksage, ChillyScholar and gymogle like this.
  13. crazybeaver

crazybeaver Active Member

May 4, 2017
    well, not bad at all. Hope to see more from my favorite game.

14. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    I hope none of you get the wrong idea here: this was just a proof of concept for a different direction that the game could go. Once Nergal posts his 0.9, I’ll be continuing my reworking of the scripting and flags.

If I had to be honest, my favourite event I changed was the one to skip the trials (locations of the orbs, the ‘complete all trials’, and the one after you first meet Neala).

After playing through Nergal’s, Chilly’s and Sheranga’s versions, I was just done with doing them repeatedly. And with funnier lines when you meet the Fae Queen about how the programmer got lazy.

fakelandempire and blacksage like this.
  15. blacksage

blacksage Member

May 28, 2017
    Let´s see what we got here, tbh, I am hype XD, Personally I like purity route but I want to see your story, so here we go lo.ol

Xalenda likes this.
  16. MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
    i have one question. what direction do you play to take the game to and what is the purpose of this mod?

17. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    This was designed towards the Corruption path, with more of a slant towards “corrupt person so much they become MC’s slave”, with the effects becoming more and more pronounced as time goes on, eventually getting to the point where the MC no longer sees any woman as anything but a possible slave, and more “demonic” at the same time.

For instance, after fully corrupting your Sister and Mother, you no longer ask for sex, but demand it; texts to them are more “you, me, fuck now” than asking to babysit; culminating in eventually
    having them walk around fully naked when in the house at all times.

Hopefully, once the full game is released, we’ll see something to that effect from Nergal. If not, then I’ll see if I can get their permission to restructure it from this perspective as an actual mod, and not just a demo.

18. MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
    Lvl 1: *pomf* hey bro, what are we gonna do on your bed?
    Lvl 2: hey bro. I'm down to fuck if you're.
    Lvl 3: hey bro. I'm pussy is a little hot. Could you help me out?
    Lvl 4: i want your cock in me.
    Lvl 5: i'm begging you. Pls stick your member into my hole.
    Lvl 6: drop them pants. You have no say in what's going to happen.
    Lvl 7: Hey little bro ( ^o^)/ btw, does this smell like chloroform?

P.S. wouldn't neala just turn peter into a fuck slave due to her being stronger than peter and only sucome to his power in the otherworld but could easily tie him down in the real world?

19. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    More of a level 5, I’d say - just completely lost to her sexual desires, but has it burned into her brain/soul/whatever that MC is the one in control... though I wouldn’t be adverse to going up to a 7 as a fun way to cap off the adventure.

“Congratulations, you managed to turn every woman and teenager into your sex slave, and now they’re going to rape you to death. Game Over.”

In my understanding, if Peter uses his power on Neala first, hers is weakened to not allow her to overcome his control, but I could be wrong. If he staves off, he doesn’t go full Corruption, which leads to a different ending. I’ve just got to mock up some various endings when I get the chance to, based around how many people you have/n’t corrupted.

MystZER0 likes this.
  20. Xalenda

Xalenda Active Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Mock-up of how I plan to shape the game / story / endings is in the works, and it’s long enough I’m considering putting it up here as an attachment. The short version is:

Choose path
    Go to Underworld for final confrontation with Meridiana
    How your relationship with Neala was determined will give you an ending
    Brief snippet of ending

It’s fun writing this stuff; I kinda wish I could offer this up to Nergal, but this is his game, after all.

**EDIT**

Attached is a PDF of the ideas I've had regarding the endings. If you're interested in what I had in mind for a potential variety of endings in more detail, please check it out - you WILL need Adobe to read this, but... come on, who doesn't have that on their computer!

Attached Files:

blacksage likes this.