Mod RPGM Uprising: Gallery Mod [v1.2] [redknight00]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
71257_YPAMm8X.png

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery for the game, with it you can revisit every scene you unlocked in the game.

To access the gallery, use one of the three locations: crystal ball at Adilah's home, computer at Lex and Jamie's safe house and the endgame after the Continue screen.The gallery will start with only the scenes from episode I and more will be unlocked at the beginning of the next episodes to avoid spoilers.

- Unlock -
To unlock a scenes, simply click in it and accept it. Be warned that unlocking a scene before playing the game is unadvised due to spoilers.

For the moment only scenes that were not compatible with the Mod are unlockable, check the changelog for a list.

Updated: 04/12/2018
Game/Creator: Arvus Games
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 2.0b
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
glad you make this mod... but my game is protected.. mind sharing the unpacked version as well?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Unpacked as in not .rar? No, there are too many archives to upload loose files.
its only look like this... when i copy in www file, it did prompt to replace file or not. after that i do not know where to edit the save file

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
its only look like this... when i copy in www file, it did prompt to replace file or not. after that i do not know where to edit the save file
The www folder is hidden, type /www/ after the root address and hit enter to open it, the saves folder is also there.

Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The www folder is hidden, type /www/ after the root address and hit enter to open it, the saves folder is also there.
ok i done as you said. found the save and tried to open with save editor. i picked save5 but i cant open edit switch and variable option

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
ok i done as you said. found the save and tried to open with save editor. i picked save5 but i cant open edit switch and variable option
Ah, you're right, I should have tested the edit before, it doesn't seem to work with Uprising. I'll move on to the next phase of plan then, at least for these scene, I'll put a click-to-unlock mechanic in it.

Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Ah, you're right, I should have tested the edit before, it doesn't seem to work with Uprising. I'll move on to the next phase of plan then, at least for these scene, I'll put a click-to-unlock mechanic in it.
gotta say the way www file hidden is good... i set show hidden file yet none show up... have to manually enter the address... well you learn new things everyday

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
gotta say the way www file hidden is good... i set show hidden file yet none show up... have to manually enter the address... well you learn new things everyday
Alright, updated the OP with the new version, now the missing scenes can be unlocked from the gallery.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Alright, updated the OP with the new version, now the missing scenes can be unlocked from the gallery.
mind share your full save? i had my autosave right before end of ep2 and too lazy to start a new save... now i moving on to town of passion

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
not sure if its normal but if you play gallery at end of ep2. the "to be continued" kinda left on screen when playing some scene with gallery

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
mind share your full save? i had my autosave right before end of ep2 and too lazy to start a new save... now i moving on to town of passion
I would like a full save too, this game is way too tedious for just 5-7 scenes
thanks

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version up, fixed the continue at the end and added options to unlock all scenes.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone give me a save that place you in the base of Episode 2. The first action part in epsiode to is complete unplayable for me, her abilities just won't work.