RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
I'm going insane trying to activate a second shrine, it keeps saying I don't have enough interactions with the villagers even though I've done everything save for the guy in the hut named "???". Any tips on where the festival uncle is?
Please don't tell me it's because I released Shrine C first fml

Last edited:

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
How do i get the away hut quest done? Npc asks to get the hoe repaired but I cant find where. Stuck on 2nd shrine bc of this

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
How do i get the away hut quest done? Npc asks to get the hoe repaired but I cant find where. Stuck on 2nd shrine bc of this
You have to complete the loincloth quest first, then the dude will appear in the south west building in the village, and he can fix the hoe for you.

Reactions: Kabokle

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I'm going insane trying to activate a second shrine, it keeps saying I don't have enough interactions with the villagers even though I've done everything save for the guy in the hut named "???". Any tips on where the festival uncle is?
Please don't tell me it's because I released Shrine C first fml
No, festival uncle is the npc you need to save 3 times. First with water near sandy beach, then with fire (you can find lighters somewhere near the village) and then using the rope u can find in the warehouse to save him from a hole. Then u can do the festival with both the yukata and the festival clothes

Reactions: Big Chingus

4hcrec

Nov 18, 2020
Im stuck on the quest to find 5 vegetables across the island, i have already found 4 but i can't find the fifth :[

MobyPenis

Oct 3, 2019
trying hard to progress after finding diary page on the old man house. supposedly i should give it to the broad in the forest house but nothing happens if i go there

MobyPenis

Oct 3, 2019
trying hard to progress after finding diary page on the old man house. supposedly i should give it to the broad in the forest house but nothing happens if i go there
it's the only thing left i have to do. Apparently the second shrine can only be activated after all major events start, but i have no idea how to proceed