RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Impogi

May 20, 2022
Hey brother it's been a while where have you been? The party just started and you're late.
I've been lurking ngl but I've been waiting for the release this past week along with everyone else. Just bought the game as well and im running it through Mtool.

Reactions: JoleeBi

katai88

Jul 7, 2021
I have a couple of questions if any gentleman can answer:

- What is the estimated length of the game?
- Months ago I saw that Amazon drew a girl with brown hair and a double tail, and also made some drawings of Todoroki but lately and on the cover there is only Natsuki, so I wanted to ask if there was only Natsuki in the game or also the other girls
- So for those who are playing it, is there a shota at the end or no?

Thanks, I'm waiting for the translation and I'm curious to see if this will be his best game in the end, which isn't a given since I really liked Todoroki.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Glad to see the redhead also has a couple scenes. Cause she had no standing image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still working on getting the full ending. Also apparently it's hard as fuck to get preggo

Anyone know what the colored gatcha coins are for? Like there's one at night in the center of the lake

Also there's an easy bug when you can enter the other sauna that allows perm nudity:

I triggered it by hitting the put on clothes and dashing out of the room asap. Basically prevented the standing image from updating lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos25303540

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Glad to see the redhead also has a couple scenes. Cause she had no standing image.

Still working on getting the full ending. Also apparently it's hard as fuck to get preggo

Anyone know what the colored gatcha coins are for?
Bro, how'd you get the bottom half of the swimsuit, think that's only event I'm missing to activate the 2nd shrine.

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
This is the one coin I can't get, still don't know wtf they are for:

View attachment 3557156
It is a glitch. You are supposed to go there by walking on the flowers that appear on the river (the red ones), only at night, after unlocking (without cheats) all the events in the game. Right now it is impossible because there is a glitch, regarding a guy in the beach, that, basically, softlocks/crashes the game. The game will be, in who knows how much more time, reuploaded and ''fixed''.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
It is a glitch. You are supposed to go there by walking on the flowers that appear on the river (the red ones), only at night, after unlocking (without cheats) all the events in the game. Right now it is impossible because there is a glitch, regarding a guy in the beach, that, basically, softlocks/crashes the game. The game will be, in who knows how much more time, reuploaded and ''fixed''.
Yea after you talk to that man a couple times. I saw Amazon was already working on a fix on cien

Sep 15, 2020
If you can't find the fifth vegetable and happen to be using your save from the demo try starting the game from the beginning this might be the mistake the developer is talking about i will try playing the game from the beginning later

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022

Anyone know what the colored gatcha coins are for? Like there's one at night in the center of the lake

Also there's an easy bug when you can enter the other sauna that allows perm nudity:

I triggered it by hitting the put on clothes and dashing out of the room asap. Basically prevented the standing image from updating lol
The coins are for unlocking past artworks of Natsuki, to be used after activating the vending machine in the middle of the village.

Timkerball

Apr 10, 2023
STUCK! D: i have completed all favours talked to dark skin man and done the massage with the swim suit and i cant activate 2nd shrine does any1 know what to do next?

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
STUCK! D: i have completed all favours talked to dark skin man and done the massage with the swim suit and i cant activate 2nd shrine does any1 know what to do next?
Most likely missing a scene from one of the characters, check them all, most are during the day but some are at night.