RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
Sorry to ask but how can I download it on mac (is there instructions somewhere) and how did someone get it on mobile? Is it possible to play on there too? And who's the guy I can talk to who makes ports to macOS?

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
If anyone ever decides to do a birth mod for this game... please @ me. Doesn't even have to be more than the one scene, maybe just like 2 different skintones + the monkey child. Would make this 10/10 for me.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
How do I do the mission of delivering the loincloth? I have followed everything to the letter, and I have looked for guides from different users, I have the salted squid and the fruit, I talked to the ghost, he did not answer me and he left, after that I went to the map where they give you the ladder, where according to the sanctuary on the side you complete the mission, I have read that you can exchange with it but I didn't see anything like that either, I started a new game and it's still the same, I don't know what to do anymore, I I have walked around the map both day and night and I have spoken with all the npc

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
How do I do the mission of delivering the loincloth? I have followed everything to the letter, and I have looked for guides from different users, I have the salted squid and the fruit, I talked to the ghost, he did not answer me and he left, after that I went to the map where they give you the ladder, where according to the sanctuary on the side you complete the mission, I have read that you can exchange with it but I didn't see anything like that either, I started a new game and it's still the same, I don't know what to do anymore, I I have walked around the map both day and night and I have spoken with all the npc
I can share my save but you get the loincloth from the ghost it should say "someones loincloth" there's another one for the festival outfit which isn't what he wants. Did you follow this updated guide?

Yeetedon

Feb 24, 2022
Does anyone know where to find the swimsuit bottom? I have the top, but I've searched everywhere for the bottom, read through the help and Q&A and I cant find it