• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Upcoming Kagura Games Titles

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I just realized that Kagura Games' upcoming releases may already exist with different titles or with broken English translation, such as Princess of Zeven as Pregcess of Zeven and Crimson Colosseum as The Girl in Red Slave Collar. Anyone knows if these following games have already been brokenly translated and have different titles: Public Defense Corps, Kozue's Strange Journey, Knights of Messiah, Ruins Seeker

Reactions: Avgestia

Pallerado

Dec 27, 2018
I just realized that Kagura Games' upcoming releases may already exist with different titles or with broken English translation, such as Princess of Zeven as Pregcess of Zeven and Crimson Colosseum as The Girl in Red Slave Collar. Anyone knows if these following games have already been brokenly translated and have different titles: Public Defense Corps, Kozue's Strange Journey, Knights of Messiah, Ruins Seeker
You can find a fan-translated Public Defense Corps under the title Civilian Justice League.

Dec 3, 2018
Kozue's Strange Journey is removed form the site becausse of Rule7
Yes and that's the most idiotic thing i've seen yet. It's
1. Sold on steam
2. Opens with a "work of fiction. all characters 18+"

So do explain how it breaks any of that rule. It's a short girl. The oldest fuckin' H-trope in history. They really need to get their guidelines specified better for content. I mean for gods sake with that mindset even persona wouldn't get on the site.

D

Deleted member 2694590

Kozue's Strange Journey is removed form the site becausse of Rule7
If that's the case that's pretty fucking stupid considering anime games get accused of it all the time. This game you mention is that the reason why it removed? If so that pretty ass backwards and hypocritical of a site that is allows piracy. You guys might want to start backing up games on physical storage mediums because this age has a lot of censorship and things being removed. If things are being removed here then take that as a sign.