VN Ren'Py Upcoming game: Solve the Riddle

Apr 15, 2021
DC - The Dream City..

Founded as the independent city-state at the beginning of the twentieth century by industrial and energy cartel's. Over the years, by the good tax conditions, Dream City has concentrated the crucial amount of reach and powerful. The biggest corporations, financial consulting groups, international organizations, largest banks, they all located their headquarters in DC.. and have prospered.

This city-state fiercely defends the company's interests on the international arena by gaining the support of most capitalistic states and their military power. This system has concentrated enormous leverage of influence, paradoxically embodying the citadel of so called democracy world..

Since then it has passed a hundred years, and still the city attracts ambitious people from the most remote corners of the world by calling itself "The city of opportunities". No borders, no discrimination, everyone can reach their heights in the different spheres. No matter who they were born and what they are at this moment, the only thing that matters is - achievements.

In any case, this is how it seems to the most. And exactly how the city present the situation to majority who tries to escape to Dream City from the world around which is more and more plunging into the chaos..

It seems that Dream City is the island of stability. In that case, why is it so dependent on the worldwide growing chaos ? Why is it still sharing all the same social problems that exist all over the world and can't do nothing with it . Or.. just don't want to ?

That is another side of this world. A dark side of the coin you have to unravel..

Characters :

Riddle -
35 years old writer. Education - none.

Millionaire, gained his success by writing a couple bestselling erotic books. On his first steps in running publishing bussines.

Restoran19_113533a.png

Rebecka - 23 years old. Education - linguist.

Humble, even shy. Purposeful, well organized, quick learner. For all her virtues she easily got the position of Riddle's assistant whose successes she appreciated very highly. Working with him is an important and desirable achievement for her.

Meh_045631f.jpg

Cathy - 34 years old. Education - auditor.

Riddle's childhood friend. They grew up together in a small town. Riddle was kicked out from university and left the city . Cathy and Riddle share many memories, such as Cathy noticeably grown breasts over the summer. Yet their relationship never took it to the next level and they remained friends.

nnup2_103517df.jpg

Mystery Woman - the only information is known - she runs a top model's agency..

v1.jpg

April - you have to find out..

Tesst1_152120.jpg

Coming soon..

If this story got your interest, please share your thoughts and criticism with us, we always open for discussion..

Last edited:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
To be honest, my favorite model is the girl in the striped dress holding that guy's hand. I'm not a big fan of all the models in a game to be perfect flawless 20 year olds. I enjoy more character, blemishes, varying weight and body types. Too much perfection makes me feel like the game is fake and plastic and I end up losing interest. Kind of like the whole matrix idea of needing imperfections to make it believable. Give me some 'real' looking women and you will have my attention.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Story did get me interested, but the Engrish detracts from it. Good luck. Hopefully you can find a proofreader/editor to help you out.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
1625269512337.png
Anyone knows the meaning of this '-market' ???
This is like the 7-8 time I'm seeing this... I'm curious what's the meaning behind it. :unsure:

Apr 15, 2021
View attachment 1277781
Anyone knows the meaning of this '-market' ???
This is like the 7-8 time I'm seeing this... I'm curious what's the meaning behind it. :unsure:
Hey, sorry for late reply, I miissed your post. It's in Renpy you click on button "Build distribution" and after that you choose package: Win, Mac and other stuff then you click Build. After building is finished "market" adds in the name of game folder. Hope you understand what I mean.

Reactions: Potoum