cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im interested to see more :) I do however feel that there is a few genres coming to this if my intuition is to be trusted. also is there pregnancy in this game? (50 points if its yes! lol)

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
im interested to see more :) I do however feel that there is a few genres coming to this if my intuition is to be trusted. also is there pregnancy in this game? (50 points if its yes! lol)
Pregnancy is tough. It's going to be in the game, absolutely. But, this is a story with action. Catelly's story ultimately contains violence. If she gets pregnant, she'll have to call it quits on her job and that is game over. With that in mind, I can only use pregnancy when the story is over, one way or another. So, I have to leave it out until it's time.

Just about every ending is going to involve someone getting pregnant though :p

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added the drawn first CatellyXLizette image
Added Casual Catelly
Added Willem's introduction
Added Visit, which is next main storyline scene
Added Go shopping, which is CatellyXDanicaXStranger scene
Added a bunch of tidbits throughout the game

Reactions: reallybadman

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The girl in this game is super hot. Probably the hottest thing I've seen. Makes me wanna just mess her up.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I love the art style and the characters look nice ! :)
However I can't find a way to unlock the bottom left and upper right pics.
Is there a guide ? Didn't see any on previous pages.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
However I can't find a way to unlock the bottom left and upper right pics.
During the cult raid scene, for the first two encounters, only collect the yellow balls. You need to fill the yellow bar before filling the teal bar. (You can still get the blue or red balls)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So basically this is another female MC was a man just to kill the player's boner, and instead of going full lesbian "she" start enjoying the dick? If so... no thanks.
Why every freaking genderswap game is about dudes wanting the dick the moment they get a vagina? This is a perfect setting for lesbian fantasies.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
So basically this is another female MC was a man just to kill the player's boner, and instead of going full lesbian "she" start enjoying the dick? If so... no thanks.
Why every freaking genderswap game is about dudes wanting the dick the moment they get a vagina? This is a perfect setting for lesbian fantasies.
why complain when you know the stuff? search for another game? this game has great potential :)

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I'm looking for a game about dudes wanting the dick the moment they get a vagina. I hope this is it.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I'm looking for a game about dudes wanting the dick the moment they get a vagina. I hope this is it.
The main character has very conflicted feelings about that. It's up to you to judge if they meet meets the criteria.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
@MercernayMage

Thanks for creating a game for linux. Unfortunately I'm getting an error very early in game:
Code:
Logging to /home/redacted/.config/unity3d/DefaultCompany/Unyielding/Player.log
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge"
even though atk is installed, in x86 as well.
Player.log shows me this:
Code:
IsolatedStorageException: Could not find file "/home/redacted/.config/unity3d/DefaultCompany/Unyielding/TownState0.txt".
  at MomentManager.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)
Not blaming you, I'm quite aware of the state of unity on linux

EDIT: Nevermind > I was missing libatk-adaptor:i386 Working fine now

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes