MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.28!

Added Perjury (CatellyXDanica + bad end)
4 different endings, 2 fights, 2 sex scenes, and our first "bad end"

Reactions: reallybadman

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Happy 1 year to Unyielding!

Combat rework demo
Added Promotion
Added Beginnings Days
Added Appearance Selector
Added Town UI
Added Save/Load UI
Added Sena’s art
Added Beginnings Days art
Added Fray’s art
Added Fhan’s art*
Added Perjurys art*
Ran a stake into the beating heart of the text names being the wrong color, finally, after 6 attempted fixes. You can’t be the wrong color if you are a different material created at compile time…
Fixed Lena being a horrible mutant if you had TFs on.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Combat mechanic was interesting, but I'm glad you put an option to not use it.

Images were decent, but more were needed.

Minor graphical/UI glitches, also oddly clicking the "end demo" button did nothing.

Story was actually... really good. Like, I'm impressed at how good it was compared to a lot of the drivel on here. I played through the full thing, checked all the branches, enjoying the story the whole way.

I'm actually looking forward to what happens going forward. But yes, a proofreader would be good to get.

E: More specific bugs.

• Appearance tab
    • Under "casual", the "huge" option did nothing, seemed to be identical to "normal".
    • Under "casual", neither cat option did anything.
    • Under "armored", "dani-cat" didn't do anything.
    • "Allow larger sizes" is unclickable.
  • Pics tab
    • Needs a X button to close it. Clicking "pics" again on the left does close it.
    • The third image (top right) is still grayed out, despite having done all paths. Also based on looking at the save file in the text editor, it should be unlocked.
    • Just to confirm, there are only 6 images right? I vaguely remember seeing some weird tabs right after I first opened the game, but I might be misremembering.
  • Save/Load interface
    • No indication of which slots are filled, when they were last saved, and no overwrite warning.
  • At the very end, clicking "end demo" caused the button to go away, then nothing else happened. Had to alt+f4 out.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.1!

Added maid outfit, findable in Kidnapped or the appearance selector
Added Art to the “bad end” of Perjury
Added The Reward, which is accessed by completing Purjury’s quest correctly
Added Fox Catelly and Fox Danica to the appearance selector
Redid the appearance selector
Added better handling of aspect ratios
Finished Catelly’s combat rework abilities

Reactions: reallybadman

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.2!

Added a larger bust option for Maid-atelly
Added husk-atelly
Added a step between mega boobed catelly and the larger one
Added Casual Danica
Added a larger bust option for Danica
Added Willem's portrait
Added a picture in the second Daud scene
Added More training (CatellyXWillem...kinda)
Lots of progress on the combat rework

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
This game has a lot of attractive females, too bad that all their content, if there is any, is all F/F. That combined with the sex scenes only having 1 CG gets a big no from me.

It really is a shame, the artist is really good, but the TF, and lack of progress ruins it.

Reactions: HansDampf788

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Are you playing an old build or something? There are 12 "CG"s, 80k words, and 2 different male rotues. I'm fine with you not liking the game, but I just want to make sure I don't have an old build running around that you've stumbled into.
Uh no? There are 12 scenes, most scenes have 1 CG.

Scenes are are all the images of a particular sex scenes + text.
CG is only images.

Also I don't know why you told me there were male routes, yes of course their are, for the main character, the TF character. But does that mean the cowgirl or catgirl, or any of the other ladies (actual ladies) have M/F?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I misunderstood your first message and tried to correct myself. I understand your complaint now.

You clearly want a different game than this. Sorry this isn't the game for you.

Reactions: MangoMeta

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.1.3!

Added The Midnight Carnival (Husky Catelly is found there)
Added Wolf Hunt (new combat system and the continuation of the Head Out line)
Added A few places that use new background art

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Unlocked

Mac

PC

Linux

Android

What changed:
Husky maid
Husky casual
Hair colors for Catelly
2 new hair cuts for Catelly
Added Recruit Fhan
Added Leave for Downturn
Added Interview (CatellyXBlackfire, found at the end of the Headout line/Blackfire quest line)
Changed the old combat system to have symbols to help the red/green color blind people.

What happened:
Hair ended up taking more time when I had hoped. I found a very annoying bug in how I position portraits that means I need to reposition all of them so their little nub legs don't show.

Downturn inches us closer to introducing a lot of gameplay stuff I have planned. It's a very ambitious plan and I'm going to tackle it in bite sized chunks.

What's next:
The next piece of of Blackfire's story, with a more challenging fight, and a long talked about villain finally making their appearance, artwork willing. I really don't want to do the next chapter of that without having the villains art.

The next piece of Downturn is coming as well.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Only issue I have with this game, sex images need to stay on screen for longer than 1 line of text.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes