• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify (unsolved) VN TG game about remote?

DemonCherry

Jun 18, 2020
I can't for the life of me remember the name but it was a vn with 2D art, the premise was there was some remote control device that turns the player (some school student?) unwillingly into a girl, and potentially it could fall into the wrong hands at some point?

There wasn't gameplay or minigames, it was a pure vn with some choices. I don't think it really even had sex scenes, save for a bad end pregnancy kind of thing. Body possession/swap remote games are everywhere but this was a pure genderswitch

There were a few different routes like ending up with your best friend who finds it cute the remote makes it so your 'girl brain' won't allow you to swear and you make him pancakes during the investigations to fix the problem. Other routes were ending up with the players bully, or turning back into a guy after a lengthy journey.

image.png
This game called student transfer seems similar but the themes/storyline are off
I also think it was similar to max's big bust in some ways

Last edited:

Heartless73

Jun 16, 2023
I can't for the life of me remember the name but it was a vn with 2D art, the premise was there was some remote control device that turns the player (some school student?) unwillingly into a girl, and potentially it could fall into the wrong hands at some point?

There wasn't gameplay or minigames, it was a pure vn with some choices. I don't think it really even had sex scenes, save for a bad end pregnancy kind of thing. Body possession/swap remote games are everywhere but this was a pure genderswitch

There were a few different routes like ending up with your best friend who finds it cute the remote makes it so your 'girl brain' won't allow you to swear and you make him pancakes during the investigations to fix the problem. Other routes were ending up with the players bully, or turning back into a guy after a lengthy journey.

View attachment 2405236
This game called student transfer seems similar but the themes/storyline are off
I can only think of two other games like that of the top of my head the first being press switch witch is more body swaping/possession and is a lot like Student transfer. or REdreamer witch is about a guy who found a strange app and accidentally gave himself a sex change while joining a competitive sex game for a wish

Heartless73

Jun 16, 2023

View attachment 2405236
Hey me again I recently remembered another vn with a remote is the game your looking for press switch? https://f95zone.to/threads/press-switch-v0-6a-skiegh.10786/