van bohn

Jan 24, 2024
View attachment 3281171

Overview:
A series of murders in the city of Odyssey has thrown the police department into disarray. The victims, five of them, were all brutally slain, and the killer remains at large, with no apparent motive and no clues to go on. Enter Detective Nicole, a brilliant and strikingly beautiful investigator with a sharp mind and a fiery spirit. Will Nicole and her police colleagues be able to apprehend the murderer, or will she become entangled in a web of deceit? Put yourself in Nicole's shoes to find out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-21
Release Date: 2024-01-12
Developer: DemonLad F95zone - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Multi Mod* - Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial version/mod is not by the dev, download at your own risk

View attachment 3155210 View attachment 3281167 View attachment 3155203 View attachment 3281164 View attachment 3155204 View attachment 3155202 View attachment 3155201 View attachment 3155197 View attachment 3155200 View attachment 3155199 View attachment 2696933 View attachment 2696934 View attachment 2505291 View attachment 2898219
what's the Exclusive content code

Reactions: Parkernfc

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for such a huge delay. Since I had problems with my PC repeatedly, my work was hindered and it was pretty difficult, so renders have been off track as well, but the game is almost ready, the beta version will be dropped to you within the next week, aka May 26. Little tweaks and the game will be sent to testers and once I get their approval, I will drop the game on Patreon and Itch.

Thanks for the support, it has been a tiring 2024 for me already. Much love to you all!

Regards,
DL

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Long delay, I know.

Things were tough, so was the game development process. Hence, it was a long due, and also I dedicated a month's development for the side game so the delay is unforgivable.

But now, the Beta is here. Let me know the feedback, I personally don't like my work this update, since I had a lot of hurdles. Please keep the support ongoing, I desperately need it.

Get the game on Patreon. Itch.io release is delayed with the site being down for over six hours now.

Sleepwalker59

Formerly 'PrestonG'
Nov 6, 2022
I just finished the content of version 0.30. As soon as I saw the message at the end of the update, I was like, “Noo, what happens next?” Which is good, because if the story led me to say that, it's because it managed to catch my attention. Great job to the developer!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes