Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Sorry, I'm still confuse.
After unzip put .UnRen.bat in game folder (file game.exe) and double click and select option and play game like this?
And How to open console?
Anyone know shortcut button to open console?
Shift + O, the letter not the number, opens the console.
Shift + D, opens the developer console.

You can use either one to enter the 'cheats' people post for the ren'py game you're playing.

Reactions: Tea1980

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Is it possible revert option 5) Force enable skipping of unseen content? Well any other options out of curiosity, but mainly option 5.

Reactions: Tea1980

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is it possible revert option 5) Force enable skipping of unseen content? Well any other options out of curiosity, but mainly option 5.
UnRen will add a file to the game directory. Delete this file to revert.
For skipping, the file is unren-skip.rpy.

Reactions: XXI

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 unren doesn't execute. It simply opens in gedit. How do I fix this? Or how do I enable the game console inside of the game itself? Shift+O doesn't work yet.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 unren doesn't execute. It simply opens in gedit. How do I fix this? Or how do I enable the game console inside of the game itself? Shift+O doesn't work yet.
Are you using the PC version in Wine or the Mac/Linux version?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Assuing you mean which version of the game, I am using the PC version w/ wine since there isn't a .sh file included in the download.
The Mac/Linux version is here -

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hey everybody, just wanna know.. Is there a command to change the MC's username? Thank you.
For which game? Each Ren'py game is different. Some games the name is fixed and short or rewriting the entire game you can't change it. Other games save it as a variable, in which case you'd have to find that variable and then you can change it with the console. The command might look like this: pc_firstname = blah
Again this is only an example and probably won't work on most games.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I dont know what is wrong...Serious!
I try the first option,and all "okay" at the moment,the RPA all decrypt,but when i try to open some images they just don't open! is like the file is "corrupted download" or something like that,you know?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I dont know what is wrong...Serious!
I try the first option,and all "okay" at the moment,the RPA all decrypt,but when i try to open some images they just don't open! is like the file is "corrupted download" or something like that,you know?
They're probably webp files, try opening them in chrome.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Thanks! But...There a way to covert they to PNG? I want to have they to open on PC =/

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes