[Ren'Py] UnRen.bat v0.7 - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry, I'm still confuse.
After unzip put .UnRen.bat in game folder (file game.exe) and double click and select option and play game like this?
And How to open console?
Anyone know shortcut button to open console?
Command Console = Shift O
Developer Console = Shift D

anubis1970

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry, I'm still confuse.
After unzip put .UnRen.bat in game folder (file game.exe) and double click and select option and play game like this?
And How to open console?
Anyone know shortcut button to open console?
Shift + O, the letter not the number, opens the console.
Shift + D, opens the developer console.

You can use either one to enter the 'cheats' people post for the ren'py game you're playing.

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Is it possible revert option 5) Force enable skipping of unseen content? Well any other options out of curiosity, but mainly option 5.

goobdoob

Modder
Dec 17, 2017
Is it possible revert option 5) Force enable skipping of unseen content? Well any other options out of curiosity, but mainly option 5.
UnRen will add a file to the game directory. Delete this file to revert.
For skipping, the file is unren-skip.rpy.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 unren doesn't execute. It simply opens in gedit. How do I fix this? Or how do I enable the game console inside of the game itself? Shift+O doesn't work yet.

bossapplesauce

Nerd
Staff Member
Modder
Donor
May 6, 2017
Since I upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04 unren doesn't execute. It simply opens in gedit. How do I fix this? Or how do I enable the game console inside of the game itself? Shift+O doesn't work yet.
Are you using the PC version in Wine or the Mac/Linux version?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes