Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Ok, I got this great tool and I want to change some things.

When I use the Shift O I get a list

When I use an item of the list ( for example dlove_points from my sweet neighbours)
I see dlove_points 0

Can I change that to lets say 250 ??

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Can I change that to lets say 250 ??
You stopped to fast, the thread which answer to your question is right below this one, its :

I keep getting the "can't find _rpatool.py" error. [...] The game is Rogue-like.
Just tried it. I have an error from rpatool itself about a missing file in the archive, but it's all and it don't even stopped rpatool. As for the alternate rpatool (I assume the one I updated), it works as standalone, so it's normal that unren replace it by its own version.

Last edited:
Reactions: gue5t

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
can anyone help me? i always have this error.. i think.?

Creating rpatool...
'powershell.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
I keep getting this when i try to run, please help.
I was having the same problems as these two people. Running Windows 7, tried disconnecting my anti-virus, looked for a powershell.exe and found one my machine. Made sure the folder name length was as short as possible and no weird symbols. Hell, I changed my machine's local from Japanese in case the Y with the = sign running through them was the problem. Thank you @gue5t ! I needed to download the PowerShell linked in his post! If you are having a problem with your machine not finding an executable version of PowerShell, but you machine is running Win7 or newer, check the link given in the quote below, and fire off a like in @gue5t 's direction!

Make shure you have , then create a C:\Games\ or D:\Games\ folder and move the game directory in it. It's a very good idea to keep all your games in C:\Games\ or D:\Games\ if you have it to save yourselves a lot of problems in the future.

in case you need them.

Reactions: gue5t

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
  • Simply put UnRen.bat into the game folder,
  • Launch UnRen.bat
  • Press 1, Enter
  • ???
  • Profit
This tool is so simple to use and effective, thanks!

Fshy

Sep 25, 2016
Thanks a lot for the tool, saves me the effort of manually enabling console on downloads. You wouldn't happen to have any version that accepts a path via command-line argument? I'd love to set this as a shell alias.

ZeroBin

Jun 19, 2017
It seems that both rpatool and rpaextractor dont work on Kunoichi Trainer. throws this error

"the given file is not a valid Ren\'Py archive, or an unsupported version"

is that game running on new encrpyting version? or is it just dev messing with us?

EDIT: turns out rpa archives in that game are are under version 3.1

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Code:
if l.startswith("RPA-3.0 ") or l.startswith("RPA-3.1 "):
Another custom mod trying to prevent people from unpacking there assets ...

Attached a modified version of rpatool to handle the "new" version.

Reactions: reallybadman

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm trying to extract images from Summertime Saga last version 0.15.3 but seem UnRen don't work. Any tips please?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Another custom mod trying to prevent people from unpacking there assets ...
Even their version of Ren'py is weird, 6.99.14.1.0.

I'm trying to extract images from Summertime Saga last version 0.15.3 but seem UnRen don't work. Any tips please?
Er, it's weird since it's a regular RPA-3.0, you shouldn't have any problem with it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
after using this i get errors for superpowered and i have no clue how to fix it
Without the error it will be hard to help, but I'll take a guess : You let both the scripts (.rpy/.rpyc) files and the archives (.rpa) inside the game directory. You must remove one or the other. Preferably the scripts, since the pictures aren't a problem here.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, the game's (SuperPowered) developer made a no-no. However, Ren'Py doesn't care about the duplicate labels until you enable Developer Mode. Then it starts complaining. If you'd rather not use the mod (you can easily turn it off though), use fix after UnRen. It fixes the errors while keeping developer mode active.

Reactions: GhostSoldier93
Oct 17, 2017
Same issue as Mirenzo, the latest version of Summertime Saga will unpack, however the images are broken when you do it. Audio extracts fine. I think Darkcookie, the author, has found a way to make the images break or something if extracted.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sorry for my bad english

anybody can help me ? i'm stuck at the task to give the stretching cloth to roommate, i've gave the cloth but the task doesn't finished. it still hangs on the task list. am i doing wrong steps ? or is it a bug ? can anybody provide me steps to fix it ? thank you
You have posted in wrong thread...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Seems UnRen.bat v0.6 is unable to extract rpa from this game:

Can someone verify my findings?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes