• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Unreal Lust Theory [v0.3.2] [Inceton Games]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
For a tech demo of what is possible, it's not half bad. I look forward to optimization and actual gameplay. Until then, sadly, Unreal still gives me headaches in many games. Probably my lower end PC more than anything.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
remind me again why in the hell we need a remade version of this ? one that looks to cater to the lameass VR shit ? why not just keep making the one you got and continue on with it instead of side tracking yourself to a remake of sorts with VR-ish video and graphics
They are still making the other one, one doesn't affect the other.

Reactions: devonY7

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
I usually stay away from UE, because it has a tendency to fuck with my computer mechanics. I hope this doesn't happen in your game. I am downloading it now. Will we have the option to modify the MC's body? Hair color, eyes, breast size, nipples, shaved or not, etc? Name?
In the current version no but changing some aspects of the girls like clothing, hair etc are planned although I am unsure about the mc.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I love how the changelog is so well organized, contained within a spoiler tag and each individual version notes in their own sub spoiler tags...... all so you can open up the latest and have it say, "N/A".

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
This version is still a piece of shit right? Dont want to bother downloading it if its just a walking sim with scenes that aren't even rendered in game.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't know why you're attacking the dude for his kink, while you're running around pretending pixels are your girlfriends.
What are you, his caretaker? Maybe you and people like you can get something through your thick fucking skulls. People who play harem games only care about the main male character and what he does. They don't give too fucks about some random dudes and their sex life. They would rather devs spend their time and resources on scenes for the main male character and the various women they interact with.

Reactions: gk1000

NLegend

May 8, 2021
What are you, his caretaker? Maybe you and people like you can get something through your thick fucking skulls. People who play harem games only care about the main male character and what he does. They don't give too fucks about some random dudes and their sex life. They would rather devs spend their time and resources on scenes for the main male character and the various women they interact with.
I mean... you certainly do justice to your account name:p.... Just...breathe... and think of Frozen. Let it goooo, let it goooo....

Reactions: WakamoSato

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
remind me again why in the hell we need a remade version of this ? one that looks to cater to the lameass VR shit ? why not just keep making the one you got and continue on with it instead of side tracking yourself to a remake of sorts with VR-ish video and graphics
Because they can. They have by far more than one game, they have several teams working on different games.
And they got more tech guys than writers, some of them sitting on their hands, so they started this. Personally I think they went over their head, it took the House Party guys years before they had something that could actually be called "polished" and the Inceton guys don't seem to do better. But I am glad that someone is trying, not many dare to enter the 3D world, mosts keep rendering VNs, that's easy money.

Reactions: MasterChild

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
21+ sex scenes and you guys complaining? Much improved ultra graphics
Actually more, each char has his own set of scenes available through the dialog.

But it's still just a a tech demo. Sex scenes are nice to look at, but what I am really looking forward to is the game play.
The chars move very very badly, they don't have any AI logic other than "go to" (you can lock them in a room by closing the door, they won't open it).
And the designers will have a lot of work before them as well, some rooms in the house are way too big and most of them are too empty. There's nothing in it.

If you want games with plenty of sex scenes and nothing more, google for "Illusion Soft", they make 3D sex simulators for 20 years now, every kink gets served.
When I play Inceton games, I hope for a lighthearted somewhat interesting story with adult content and - in this case - a playable game.

Reactions: MasterChild

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Because they can. They have by far more than one game, they have several teams working on different games.
And they got more tech guys than writers, some of them sitting on their hands, so they started this. Personally I think they went over their head, it took the House Party guys years before they had something that could actually be called "polished" and the Inceton guys don't seem to do better. But I am glad that someone is trying, not many dare to enter the 3D world, mosts keep rendering VNs, that's easy money.
I think they actually had too many writers before. Not long ago their was a bit of drama on their discord about the Shackbang writer getting fired and now it looks as though the same has happened to the person that wrote the Mia games. Who knows, maybe they're better off pivoting towards Unreal games where story doesn't need to be as important.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think they actually had too many writers before. Not long ago their was a bit of drama on their discord about the Shackbang writer getting fired and now it looks as though the same has happened to the person that wrote the Mia games. Who knows, maybe they're better off pivoting towards Unreal games where story doesn't need to be as important.
Well, the shackbang writing was crap. Mia I found ok, but S2 took a long time to complete, so maybe he was just lazy, who knows.
I can only repeat what they said, I have no idea if it's true or not. And in the end they kept adding wallpapers and stuff to their games, but nothing storywise.

ps:
pivoting towards Unreal games where story doesn't need to be as important
I strongly disagree with your opinion about story and 3D :)
For me, the story and game design are the most important aspect, no matter if it's presented in 2D or 3D.
Free moving camera during sex scenes? It's a nice to have, but if the game is boring I will never see it.

There are great 3D adventure games out there with great stories, just when it comes to the adult sector, people still go the easy 2D way. There are enough 3D sex simulators (they existed long before prerendered graphical novels), but I don't play these, they are just curiosities.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes