VN Others Abandoned Student Struggles [v0.0.3] [ArrogantPenguin]

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
IZVtITe.jpg

Overview:
You are playing as...well, you. You are thrown into a college scenario where you meet 3 girls who you later grow relationships with, whether that relationship stays platonic, something more blossoms or goes into bad territory. It's all up to you.​

Updated: 17/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha 0.0.3
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Visual Novel, Dating Sim

Content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

54346_title.png 54344_pr7.png 54343_pr6.png 54341_pr5.png 54339_pr3.png 766aEqf.jpg 5pnSnfj.jpg Dj1YT5y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
1. 3dcg (from honey select?)
2. v0.1
3. literally no sex

oh good, let me just throw money at them on patreon. :confused:

Last edited:

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
A bit of special whining: Wheeeen we have already created a section for the demo-games?
P.S. Do not pay attention, I like to talk bullshit.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
When will we have created a section for the demo-games?
Edited a bit, but I agree with the sentiment. It would be nice to have a section for the *very* early alphas (i.e. first posts) of games...a Sticky at the top..(of course, I firmly believe one for the help forum should also be there - how many wasted posts answering the same questions over and over in the general threads?...)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh seen girls like that in real life in 3rd screenshot tits, and nipples come in a lot of variation, hell I knew a kid in jr high who was male with nipples that looked like Buggles attacked to his man boobs, was freaking weird as shit, and seen one or two women with the same nipple type in real life, that is how they look none hard they actually shrink up and look alright when aroused or cold. honestly I like it when a dev does more then just copy paste the same tits and turn the slider up or down or change the nipple color its more like real life. Only way to make it more real is make one slighting bigger then the other that is another real life thing women hate, un even boobs are real though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I didn't know Honey Select was this popular for making images. Feels like so many other games that I almost feel like I've played it already.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
massive bug that prevents you from keep playing after talking and saying later to "girl2". It's just stuck there. The buttons below light up and all but nothing, forcing you to close the game.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Is it the same girl with three different hair styles :) ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Renamed game to "Student Struggles" as that is what the Dev decided to name it.

ArrogantPenguin

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hey all, dev here, I just wanted to throw few things. First, the Lara Croft tits, I totally see it, I have no clue what I was thinking lol. Second, fixing the bug that prevents you from going past girl2. Third, about the no sex thingy, I wanted the sex scenes to come later in the game, kind of like a reward for your actions, but now that I see that the majority doesn't like it, could you give me few suggestions on how to fix it? Should I add sex scenes much sooner than later? What about the look of the game, I was thinking of changing it completely to ingame honey select stuff, if I find rooms that make that possible. Please, don't hesitate, I would really appreciate it.

ArrogantPenguin

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I tried to re-download the game to help with these suggestions but the link is dead. Off the top of my head, I think you should just try playing your game and I am 100% sure it's faults will become obvious. I do however recall, when your game "ended" for me, I said "What the fuck was that?" out loud to myself.
I updated the link with the crash fix so that's why this one doesn't work anymore. I'm not sure what version you played but I'm guessing the very first one where the game just stopped after opening dialogue with girl2? I wasn't intending to show off that one after realising that it has almost zero content, and even v0.0.2 isn't amazing content wise, but I figured hell, better show it off early so if it doesn't work I can fix it easier.