Request Unmuting HTML Games

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
Hello,

is there any way to permanently disable the "muted" aspect of autoplayed vids in html games with either addons/tampermonkey other than asking creators to implement an option?

Apologies ahead if this was written in the wrong thread.
Thanks for reading, hoping for a reply soon.

G0ldSil3nce

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone know a program that can extract texts from Html games, to make translations in games. I looked in several places here in the forum but I didn't find anything about it. If anyone can give me a description of what to use, thank you in advance. :unsure:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
G0ldSil3nce

Moricano
Html source code is not encrypted (unless intentionally obfuscated from the dev). Any text editor will do but I prefer using

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I have been using Notpad ++ since the 1st release, it is my preferred editor. As for the 2 addresses you gave me, I visited, but I didn't understand anything, I am very Nob in the area of html ..... Thanks for the attention I will warm my head with HTML games I will not continue with the translations only of RPGM And Renpy ..... I'm used to it and I understand it well. Until Unity game files I learned to translate and extract everything inside photos, videos, among others. I think I learned a lot for those who knew nothing. Thanks buddy. (y)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I have been using Notpad ++ since the 1st release, it is my preferred editor. As for the 2 addresses you gave me, I visited, but I didn't understand anything, I am very Nob in the area of html ..... Thanks for the attention I will warm my head with HTML games I will not continue with the translations only of RPGM And Renpy ..... I'm used to it and I understand it well. Until Unity game files I learned to translate and extract everything inside photos, videos, among others. I think I learned a lot for those who knew nothing. Thanks buddy. (y)
The links were meant for the op question, on how to unmute the video... not for the translation.

The translation of html is easier than what it seems.
You just need to be careful to not break the code by mistake.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The links were meant for the op question, on how to unmute the video... not for the translation.

The translation of html is easier than what it seems.
You just need to be careful to not break the code by mistake.
OK friend understood I will be attentive to your help, thanks for your attention. (y)