moonshadow

May 6, 2017
It's a Male protag - will get that updated now
Thx.
Alrighty, then I'll give this game a try.
This game could've gone completely under my radar due to the lack of the core tag, thankfully something pulled me in here anyway otherwise I would've skipped it. Hence why I felt it was needed to point out the lack of that important tag :)
(y)

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
So which one of those fine upstanding gentlemen is the MC with the "impeccable charm", Gronk the hairy no-necked fucker or the 12 year old that probably wears skinny jeans and boat shoes?
Hey I happen to like Boat shoes! - they are easy to put on and take off....

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] University Days! [Episode 1, v0.1 BETA] [GREEBO] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.52GB
Repack size: 96.7MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Notice for GreeboGames : It seems you forgot to remove "game - copy" folder, which makes the file bigger than it should be. Check the spoiler above, i added a link there for anyone that want to try that demo version.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).
Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [v0.1b] Unoffficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 73mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is this any longer than the demo? Any substantial differences? Found it decent the first time through but not sure how many times I'm going to want to play the same bits, probably best to wait until an actual update comes out.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Any plans for NTR have been removed, the scene from the demo has also been changed
Not that I'm complaining, that fetish can burn for all I care, but I saw this on your patreon:

1681840863606.png
Does this include changing your mind on En Tee Argh/Rape/Swinging? Just thought I'd ask considering you're being nice and open on the thread.

Have a nice day!

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Please get rid of the forced 2 second transitions between each scene. It's pretty annoying to have to wait for 2 seconds after every 15 seconds of text. Leave it in the power of the reader to click through those. It's really grating for something you went out of your way to implement.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
When you give the player the choice when it comes to mild actions such as peeking and staring at peoples butts but engaging in sexual acts is not optional it is very weird and doesn't make sense. You first give the player choices raising expectations but then don't give any choice for meaningful things like choosing whether you want to cheat or not, you just make player cheat. Alright, that is the story you want to tell, sure, no problem. But why then you ask the player whether they want to peek or stare longer at someones butt or to reply to messages etc.? Make it a kinetic novel without any choices at all, choices like these make the game worse than if there were no choices at all.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
would love actual ways to have the relationships to Zoe and Rose known. i assume that they are sister and mom but just called my zoe and rose is kinda confusing. would like to be able to choose that for myself. dev you need to make a relationship patch available. most other games have that. and then give the player the choice whether they want incest or not. personally not my thing which is why i want that choice. anyway..on with the game.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
nice update from the original chapter guys.. n dont feel like you have to alter your artistic vision just because of haters of a specific content.. if its what you intended then go for it.. however on the flip side dont feel like you need to stuff it in worse than a bag of Paxo up a chickens ass on christmas lol

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Is this any longer than the demo? Any substantial differences? Found it decent the first time through but not sure how many times I'm going to want to play the same bits, probably best to wait until an actual update comes out.
Yeah it's about 3x longer than the original demo in terms of content, with a couple of changes to the content that was shown in the demo too

Not that I'm complaining, that fetish can burn for all I care, but I saw this on your patreon:

View attachment 2555910
Does this include changing your mind on En Tee Argh/Rape/Swinging? Just thought I'd ask considering you're being nice and open on the thread.

Have a nice day!
Nah if I've said it won't be in, it won't be in - The polls will likely be 2-3 options for where people would like the direction of the game to go, but won't change major things such as fetishes, etc. NTR/Rape, etc will not be in the game

Please get rid of the forced 2 second transitions between each scene. It's pretty annoying to have to wait for 2 seconds after every 15 seconds of text. Leave it in the power of the reader to click through those. It's really grating for something you went out of your way to implement.
Is this referring to the pauses that are mostly on black screens / when a sound effect is playing? If so it's the only way I could find to keep the sound effects within the set render that they were intended for, but it can still be skipped by pressing CTRL

If anyone has a better way of doing this I'd be open to change it

would love actual ways to have the relationships to Zoe and Rose known. i assume that they are sister and mom but just called my zoe and rose is kinda confusing. would like to be able to choose that for myself. dev you need to make a relationship patch available. most other games have that. and then give the player the choice whether they want incest or not. personally not my thing which is why i want that choice. anyway..on with the game.
I've made it so an IC patch should be super easy to make, I'll try and get around to it shortly if no-one does it beforehand :)

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes