Ren'Py - University Days [S1: Ep. 7] [GREEBO]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

Based on v1.0.
    This is bad. Generic cliche plot where horny hormons overpumped MC is "prince charming" and all female NPC's fall for him just like that. Writing is pale, it's sex for the sake of sex, no scenes build-up, nothing.
    Unfortunately, there are forced, unavoidable sex scenes. Player have no choice at all to refuse them.
    Visual aspects of the game are not bad, most of the models are really appealing and nice looking.
    If you are looking for a game with freedom of choice, game where player decides what happens and which chicks MC will fuck and which not, than don't bother with this.
    Would not recommend to others.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The pace is fast and the story is straightforward.
    There's no annoying sandbox exploration, and there's no pile of options for the player to choose from.
    The overall style is happy and relaxed, and even without patches, I feel very involved in the game.
    It's only a start, but it feels good to play, and it's worth looking forward to future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Based upon this 1st demo i have to say i like the characters and music choices so far.. I'll admit to writing this review early on in playthrough but what i've seen so far i'm impressed with..
    As a college game fan.. i wont list the comparisons.. (chances are if your here you have played them too and enjoyed them) Anyway as a college game fan i'm always on the look out for a new title in the genre that fills the void in development cycles of 'other' titles..
    This VN has potential to do well in this market I just hope the dev team can balance the lewd with story as well as delivering a decent college type experience as well.. something a lot of the other try hards skip over.. College games need a balanced mix of the right elements to do well and i'm hoping with a title that even uses University in its name, that we get to see a title that can deliver with emotion as well as the usual tropes for the genre..
    Good Luck Guys