• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes

DaddyYNWA

Jan 13, 2024
I've added two thinks to the wishlist:
1) Option to set a timeout for notifications
2) Option to easily dismiss a notification

I would say this means the variable got set multiple times. Do those notifications show the same "old value"?

It's still on the roadmap
Thanks for adding to the wishlist!

Yes the duplicate notifications show the same "old value". When I move on to other games, I'll update here if I have the same issue thanks.

Feb 7, 2022
Why does this error appear? This didn't happen before

Ps: I used version 1.15 because in my opinion it had a better interface but even using the current version the same error occurs. Screenshot_2024-05-11-23-33-46-042_cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v8d2d1.jpg

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Took me a while to figure out what's causing this. But this seems to be a bug in Ren'Py 7.4.1. It was fixed in 7.4.5.
You could try this using the to fix the issue.
Actually, note I am useing URM with Project Myriam myself (I do a patch for that game for a specific kink), and I have not had any problem, although I do not use those functionalities (I only follow and change variables and sometime make choices in the menu that in theory I could not make, while testing the patch), which means it is not the full URM support that is broken, only those functionalities.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Why does this error appear? This didn't happen before

Ps: I used version 1.15 because in my opinion it had a better interface but even using the current version the same error occurs. View attachment 3626156
I've seen this once before. It seems to have something to do with a corrupted save image.
If you can share your save(s) I could see if I can find what exactly causes this.

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Make the gradient start at the top of the textbox. Also an option to align the settings from the textbox and the namebox would be nice, fiddling with custom colors to have both boxes with the same color is painful on a slider.

1715928663311.png

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Is there any way to modify scenes in game with this?? Like I want to play a different scene when selecting a choice or even better can I add a new choice with this?? is it possible?? If yes can anyone plzz explain to me how to do that?? I'll ve in your debt..

5.00 star(s) 33 Votes