Tool Unity Game image extractor?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Which programs are used to extract unit games images?
Depends on the version I guess, but you need to crack open the 'archives' which bundle the content. May have a look in our very own section, where you can find e.g. - might be the right thing for you?? ;)

Welcome to the forum XPSp, have fun sticking around with us! :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I've been wondering this myself. Google everything I can find, till 10 pages of seacrh. Tried everything any tutorial or software extractor of many version. Result are, extract engine crash on import data. If not crash, the result import data/picture are corrupted. It can be viewed, but no picture but broken/corrupted pics.

I don't know how people can provide Unity games asset.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I used DevXUnityUnpackerTools 2.73 only to visualize (If I remember I had issues with corrupted pics).
To extract/import I use AssetsBundleExtractor_2.1d_64bit

These are the only tools I needed to edit game textures. I played a bit with Cinderella Escape 2.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
You can try using .
It's not perfect but it's easy to use (simple drag & drop) and gets the job done.
Always download the latest version so it would work with newer versions of unity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobgobbler

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
You can try using .
It's not perfect but it's easy to use (simple drag & drop) and gets the job done.
Always download the latest version so it would work with newer versions of unity.
heck yeh!
> I just spent an hour going through the various threads trying to figure this out.. thanks for this simple solution!!
now I just have to figure out which game assets would have to be converted.... but I've got some results already.

:love:

Reactions: Freshman102