Unity Unity Game design & Concept

BlairBunny

Sep 21, 2020
Everyone has to start somewhere; as long as he's not betting his house on it, this kind of blue-sky "like genshin impact with sex + collecting girls like pokemons" is largely harmless.

What Winterfire's trying to say is that it's a *lot* of work, likely far more than you're expecting, and that games like Genshin Impact have teams in the hundreds. A more reasonably path to actually shipping something is scoping it way down (I usually recommend beginners start with something you think you can complete in a week, that way you might actually ship it in 6 months).

Having said that, we all started somewhere. You'll hopefully learn a lot, even if it doesn't end up being the game you always dreamt off straight off the bat.
Oh I absolutely understand. I gave genshin as an example as in the art style and running around in a 3D space.
I've down scales the concept of what I'll be making quite a bit to be a very manageable project. But thank you very much for your input and advice!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Oh I absolutely understand. I gave genshin as an example as in the art style and running around in a 3D space.
I've down scales the concept of what I'll be making quite a bit to be a very manageable project. But thank you very much for your input and advice!
good luck on making your project

BlairBunny

Sep 21, 2020
good luck on making your project
Thank you!

When I finish the development document to make the whole process easier to manage and work with out going over ambitious on things that don't matter for the game. I'll be making an actual post for demo builds and what it'll be and it's gameplay

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you!

When I finish the development document to make the whole process easier to manage and work with out going over ambitious on things that don't matter for the game. I'll be making an actual post for demo builds and what it'll be and it's gameplay
awesome, i will be looking forward to play your first demo build when it reaches its final release.

best of luck to you.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Aha thank you thank you!!
np.

i honestly favor game designers and developers, their hard work and effort they enthuse in making a game is a difficult process, but the completion of a game's development is worth the wait and promising.

BlairBunny

Sep 21, 2020
np.

i honestly favor game designers and developers, their hard work and effort they enthuse in making a game is a difficult process, but the completion of a game's development is worth the wait and promising.
Yeah it's a massive amount of work, but its also really fun seeing a creation come to life. It's going to be a very fun for me aha

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yeah it's a massive amount of work, but its also really fun seeing a creation come to life. It's going to be a very fun for me aha
well try not to get too excited about it, especially when you start making the female protagonist characters for your game. XD :ROFLMAO:

BlairBunny

Sep 21, 2020
well try not to get too excited about it, especially when you start making the female protagonist characters for your game. XD :ROFLMAO:
Funny enough. I spent three days gathering reference images for the main protagonist.
Ended up with 1,753 images and about five or eight rework designs I am In great amount of pain BUT HEY when I finish the draft she'll be really cute though!

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Funny enough. I spent three days gathering reference images for the main protagonist.
Ended up with 1,753 images and about five or eight rework designs I am In great amount of pain BUT HEY when I finish the draft she'll be really cute though!
what is her name going to be? :O

BlairBunny

Sep 21, 2020
what is her name going to be? :O
I haven't figured that out yet, I have a few ideas in mind but none of them really stuck to her design. I'm on my phone since power went out, but her design is a elf girl with silver hair, Yellow eyes, Petite.
Outfit though I don't know if I can explain it that well but. Take a Chinese dress have the collar wrap around the neck. All black. With a dark green trim around it and some golds with a medium hoodie jacket, and black boots. Id post a image of this if I had it on my phone

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I haven't figured that out yet, I have a few ideas in mind but none of them really stuck to her design. I'm on my phone since power went out, but her design is a elf girl with silver hair, Yellow eyes, Petite.
Outfit though I don't know if I can explain it that well but. Take a Chinese dress have the collar wrap around the neck. All black. With a dark green trim around it and some golds with a medium hoodie jacket, and black boots. Id post a image of this if I had it on my phone
:love:(y)

Reactions: BlairBunny