• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

trashcannot

Mar 5, 2019
There's a bug in follow mechanic. If you tell other character to follow you, initiate sex (definitely works through several reloads if the player is dominant, dunno about other types) and then tell the NPC to change position (e.g. make them kneel), the game shows an error message and then becomes softlocked within the sex scene.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I wonder if it is normal than my training seems much slower than the other candidates or if I'm just doing things bad ?
When the game starts, the player character stats are lower on average. This points to the Gaanidan Candidate being the only one who had no prior preparation before starting the training. When the difficulty settings are ready you'll be able to start the game at the same level on easy.

If you're thinking about other characters gaining more experience for the same activity, this is a result of the stat's affinity. Each character has different afftinities for each stat, which influence how fast they gain experience with them. You set the player character's affinities when you distribute her stat strengths and weaknesses.

Yeah, I also thought that separate toggle for the MC, and maybe an option to set NPC's to 50/50 would be neat.
At the moment, you can use the Cheat Menu to edit any Candidate character's gender and sex. Different in-game methods may be added in the future.

There's a bug in follow mechanic. If you tell other character to follow you, initiate sex (definitely works through several reloads if the player is dominant, dunno about other types) and then tell the NPC to change position (e.g. make them kneel), the game shows an error message and then becomes softlocked within the sex scene.
If you are playing on version 0.1.5, this is most likely a bug related to scenes (sex and battles), not the following mechanic. Annoyingly enough, there's some randomness about when it's going to trigger, which is why I didn't even notice it until I started receiving reports about it. The latest versions 0.1.6b and 0.1.6c fixed a few bugs related to scenes and the Cheat and Quickstart menus.

Reactions: casual_

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
gaining more experience for the same activity, this is a result of the stat's affinity. Each character has different afftinities for each stat, which influence how fast they gain experience with them. You set the player character's affinities when you distribute her stat strengths and weaknesses.
I see, so it's more efficient specializing in 1-3 stats than leveling them all then

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
Is the decision with their full names that you're referring to coming back to chat with one of them, before entering the Temple? In that spot in particular, I could add their character icons next to each path.
Honestlly I can't really remember when. It might have been during the first event, or every event untill I finally got familiar with the names. Thought there was a point earlier where you have to make a choice but I couldn't find it, so I think I was mistaken.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I just released a hotfix. A couple of the bugs fixed are rare, but game-breaking, so please use the patched version. Save files created on version 0.2 are compatible, but please use the patch button at the bottom of the personal room. The new version is available at itch.io, I'll be updating the other links later.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
Tried it yesterday from tfgame website, I really liked the game.

But I believe there's some improvements to gameplay that can be made:

-I feel like the free mode (time when you can train, speak with girls) is missing some unique action. It's kinda grindy and made me skip to see the mornings event.

-Also felt like the girls IA was a little stupid when they are in dom mode. They go in a mounting pos then cancel it to return to it again, do a few action and exit it.

-Some unique kinks and perks for you and the girl, such as the plant girl able to corrupt you in sex scenes or fight through pollen, beastgirl overpowering you through sheer strength, etc...

-Servant mode specific events during morning, free mode and night. I believe during the free mode is the best time to see you character being corrupted or corrupting some else through knowledge acquired through scrolls or cursed boon such as hypnosis.

-You don't really see much interaction when a girl's stat level up, it might be more interesting to make it require an event in training mode to level a stat up instead of waiting for room at night. For exemple you need a certain amount of romance and have the girl follow you to your room for an event that will allow romance to level up. It would give much more sense to the grind such as allowing for exemple 'Submission Training 1, require Submission Level 2' and make the free mode more interesting

-Lastly is just my personal preference, but I think hypnosis should be different to submission and need a stat on its own. I'd like to see a lot more content related to it !

In the end, please just ignore all of my previous advices if you have your own ideas of how the game should progress. I liked the game you made and your ideas, so you definitely know better than me.

Good luck

Reactions: cvbn28c and 0culus

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The conversation mechanics is needlessly complex and leads to some pretty contrarian actions done by whatever 2nd actor. If I had a choice, I'd start slashing away the myriad social points system down into just 4 categories: submissive, dominance, love, and rivalry. Yes it would be dumbing it down into the paragon vs renegade similes of Mass Effect but I'd think all that superficial reduction would allow more room for better relation webs (ie. the other girls like/dislike each other based on certain characteristics and utilizing that to your advantages rather than the brute force approach to the bdsm I see here).

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
For some reason i can't use my saves from 1.5 version. In version 0.2 writing that saves from different game and aborting. It's bug or what?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Tried it yesterday from tfgame website, I really liked the game.

But I believe there's some improvements to gameplay that can be made:

(...)
I think you'll like to know that many of your suggestions are already in my plans, feel free to take a look . The AI will be revisited in the following versions.

For some reason i can't use my saves from 1.5 version. In version 0.2 writing that saves from different game and aborting. It's bug or what?
Sadly, using save files from different versions isn't possible. If I were to add, say, control points from battle scenes, I would need to make code that updates all the previous objects from any possible previous version of the game where control points didn't exist, which would slow down the game's development immensely. The only exception so far is the latest hotfix, which updates savefiles from the version 0.2 to 0.2b - and that only works because they're very specific changes that aren't too big in scope.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
I think you'll like to know that many of your suggestions are already in my plans, feel free to take a look . The AI will be revisited in the following versions.

Sadly, using save files from different versions isn't possible. If I were to add, say, control points from battle scenes, I would need to make code that updates all the previous objects from any possible previous version of the game where control points didn't exist, which would slow down the game's development immensely. The only exception so far is the latest hotfix, which updates savefiles from the version 0.2 to 0.2b - and that only works because they're very specific changes that aren't too big in scope.
Sadly. Maybe console can to redact stats and relationships?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
No save compatibility between versions is a big oof tbh, especially when the game relies a lot on farming experience points.
When it's just a story-based game, you can just skip the dialogues without reading and go back to where you were pretty fast, but when there is farming it's pretty time-consuming and having to do it all over again can lead many people to just drop the game, or stop trying new versions until it's completed at least (even more over time because the content of the game increases and the time needed to go back to where you were in the last version as well).

Btw, in my new playthrough, I took 3x intelligence as boons and 3x empathy as weaknesses. The thing is, as my intelligence is in fact rightly lvl 14, my empathy is actually lvl 12, which is higher than my other stats.

Last edited:

Leilos

Apr 14, 2018
Remind me of Night games from Silverbard, it's awesome :3

Hope it will eventually get mods too, so we get more content, i definitly want more of it !

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Got this error when trying to perform Aerobics x5 (Dummies), version 0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game became super laggy after that, and save file went from 800 ko to 3.2 mo in a single game day

Also, something I think should be changed is the fact that you can't challenge your master once she asks you to follow her, so if she always asks you to follow at the beginning of each period you can never have the chance to challenge her (this actually happened to me and my only option was to click on "Continue" for 1 and a half day). Being able to get out of servitude when winning a high stake challenge against your master would also be great (I think it is stated but doesn't actually work)

Is there a manimum number of servants you can have ? I tried getting all 5 but after only 2 I couldn't ask for servitude, only do nothing and humiliate (edit : nvm it's not a limit, maybe it was because she also had a servant so she couldn't be servant and master at the same time)

I also think the Infamy cap isn't working properly
1603502899089.png 1603504014088.png
Now I finished the game
1603503859089.png

It's pretty much impossible to lose a fight in 2v1, so you just have to beat 1 candidate, make them your servant, ask them to follow you, and then you can just go and hunt down every other candidate with your party

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Sadly. Maybe console can to redact stats and relationships?
I didn't quite get what you meant here.

No save compatibility between versions is a big oof tbh, especially when the game relies a lot on farming experience points.
When it's just a story-based game, you can just skip the dialogues without reading and go back to where you were pretty fast, but when there is farming it's pretty time-consuming and having to do it all over again can lead many people to just drop the game, or stop trying new versions until it's completed at least (even more over time because the content of the game increases and the time needed to go back to where you were in the last version as well).
I know. Save compatibility is easy when you're working on visual novels with little to no scripting, but when you're constantly expanding an already convolunted base code it gets challenging, to put it midly.

Btw, in my new playthrough, I took 3x intelligence as boons and 3x empathy as weaknesses. The thing is, as my intelligence is in fact rightly lvl 14, my empathy is actually lvl 12, which is higher than my other stats.
That's strange, I'll give it a look.

Remind me of Night games from Silverbard, it's awesome :3

Hope it will eventually get mods too, so we get more content, i definitly want more of it !
We're very close to reach the goal to release the source code! I'm not sure how much people will be willing to give it a try, but adding new moves, for example, is quite easy, if only a bit time-consuming.

Got this error when trying to perform Aerobics x5 (Dummies), version 0.2b
(...)
Game became super laggy after that, and save file went from 800 ko to 3.2 mo in a single game day

Also, something I think should be changed is the fact that you can't challenge your master once she asks you to follow her, so if she always asks you to follow at the beginning of each period you can never have the chance to challenge her (this actually happened to me and my only option was to click on "Continue" for 1 and a half day). Being able to get out of servitude when winning a high stake challenge against your master would also be great (I think it is stated but doesn't actually work)

Is there a manimum number of servants you can have ? I tried getting all 5 but after only 2 I couldn't ask for servitude, only do nothing and humiliate (edit : nvm it's not a limit, maybe it was because she also had a servant so she couldn't be servant and master at the same time)

I also think the Infamy cap isn't working properly
View attachment 871129 View attachment 871145
Now I finished the game
View attachment 871141

It's pretty much impossible to lose a fight in 2v1, so you just have to beat 1 candidate, make them your servant, ask them to follow you, and then you can just go and hunt down every other candidate with your party
Thanks for the bug report, it sounds troublesome. A save file would be most helpful.

A few things about the diplomacy system: going over the infamy limit is working as intended, because it's a soft limit, not a hard one - in the future there will be penalties and punishments for doing it, but right now it's pretty easy to abuse it. In fact, you should be able to get 5 servants within the first 2 hours after battling gets enabled. Being able to challenge your master for freedom was going to be a feature for v0.2, but it isn't implemented yet. In the future it will also be possible to demand the end of a dominant relationship between two other characters on winning a fight. And finally, enjoy your harem for the time being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
You enter the Stars Tower from the Ambition Corridor but can only leave from there to the Fulfilment Corridor. Bug?

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes