• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Peachy Pie

Jun 23, 2020
Images are broken for me, is there anything I do to restore them? Or are they just like that on mobile browsers?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I have difficulty to address issues related to mobile devices because I don't have any to test the game with, so I'm sorry for the trouble.
Extra information would be helpful: what's exactly the issue with the images? Do they appear at all? Do they have strange proportions? What's your device's system?
If you're seeing icons indicating that a given file or image failed to load, chances are that the folder structure got broken. On PC, this is often caused by trying to play the html file without uncompressing all the .zip file's contents.

Peachy Pie

Jun 23, 2020
I have difficulty to address issues related to mobile devices because I don't have any to test the game with, so I'm sorry for the trouble.
Extra information would be helpful: what's exactly the issue with the images? Do they appear at all? Do they have strange proportions? What's your device's system?
If you're seeing icons indicating that a given file or image failed to load, chances are that the folder structure got broken. On PC, this is often caused by trying to play the html file without uncompressing all the .zip file's contents.
I extracted the files into their own folder, am I supposed to arrange them another way? And yeah they display as missing or broken icons.
I appreciate your reply.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Images are broken for me, is there anything I do to restore them? Or are they just like that on mobile browsers?
You can try using the joiplay app to run it. I just put files as is in a folder and pointed joiplay to it and it worked fine.

Found it easier than through browser. As it does renpy and rpgm games also all games run from one app.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
v0.1.5

The groups system is as good as finished, and the work on relationship types will start soon. There are also two new story events. I'll be posting the changelog briefly.
On another note, please remember that posting patron builds in pirate sites harms my income, which needs to grow in order to sustain the development of the game. I want as much people as possible to enjoy Unholy Arts, and giving delayed access to the game to non-paying players looks like a good deal to me.
On the same note, if you decide to ignore me and post a patron build in a pirate site or elsewhere anyway, make sure it's NOT a tech build with experimental features that I share here not because they're all ready to be used, but because I want to keep you updated about the development's progress, because people downloading that version there have no reason to know that some options are a work in progress and may get a terrible first impression.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That was the message sent to patrons along with the build, but I publish the changelogs in different posts so that everyone can see what's new. You can see 0.1.5 changelog .

I extracted the files into their own folder, am I supposed to arrange them another way? And yeah they display as missing or broken icons.
If the folder structure was maintained intact and the folder that you extracted the files to has the html file as well as the img/portraits, img/charIcons, etc. as well as all the images and the problem persists, it's not a problem with the folder structure.

Perhaps the way your device runs the html file makes it forget its location, which would break relative URLs. If you have had the chance to check this: do you have the same issue with other downloaded Twine games? What about Twine games directly hosted in a given site? If the issue was there, I could host the next public version somewhere so that people in your situation could enjoy the game fully. Alternatively, hopefully tontoman's advice work.

Last edited:

Peachy Pie

Jun 23, 2020
That was the message sent to patrons along with the build, but I publish the changelogs in different posts so that everyone can see what's new. You can see 0.1.5 changelog .

If the folder structure was maintained intact and the folder that you extracted the files to has the html file as well as the img/portraits, img/charIcons, etc. as well as all the images and the problem persists, it's not a problem with the folder structure.

Perhaps the way your device runs the html file makes it forget its location, which would break relative URLs. If you have had the chance to check this: do you have the same issue with other downloaded Twine games? What about Twine games directly hosted in a given site? If the issue was there, I could host the next public version somewhere so that people in your situation could enjoy the game fully. Alternatively, hopefully tontoman's advice work.
His advice worked, no need to go the extra mile.
I appreciate your concern though! Tysm.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Claw is such a cat.

Seduce her to the point of her throwing herself on me. Next day, "Fuck you, don't touch me."

A general critique. I feel like there need to be vocal options in Sex Scenes, either dom or sub. Just, in general, the sex feels very bland and uninteresting because it's little more than an RPG battle. Even a few bits of dialogue for each character would help that tremendously.

EDIT: Also, the game frequently crashes during sex scenes. Anybody else experiencing this?

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
@DeepInteractivity
I've just registered as patron to support you in further developing the game. I really dig this kind of mind-titillating "devices", since I think it's the near apex of computer-vehicled sexiness.

This being said, I picked the 2$ option for now (got burned in the past by authors dropping their stuff a bit too quickly and easily, yada yada).

I expected there to be a release for that tier, since I assumed from your description that there was a public version, a $2 patreon version and a $5 dev version. Going by the changelog, it should be available somewhere. Where can I find it ?

Thank you for your assistance.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Its decent enough for an alpha. However... where is the unholy part?
The game's story is just getting started. It will come in time.

Claw is such a cat.

Seduce her to the point of her throwing herself on me. Next day, "Fuck you, don't touch me."
Not the most well behaved kitty. Someone should teach her a lesson.

A general critique. I feel like there need to be vocal options in Sex Scenes, either dom or sub. Just, in general, the sex feels very bland and uninteresting because it's little more than an RPG battle. Even a few bits of dialogue for each character would help that tremendously.

EDIT: Also, the game frequently crashes during sex scenes. Anybody else experiencing this?
Thanks for the report, I got a similar one recently and I'll prepare a hotfix soon. Can you confirm if it only happened during sex scenes with more than 2 characters?

As for the dialogues, they're on my to-do list, but I want to implement other features first.

How much hardcore submission is there? Would love to see a cruel girl completely take advantage of the MC and make them their unwilling slave!
The game is getting there! The 0.1.6 update introduced servitude relationships, which included specific rules on how some characters may interact, such as being forced to follow the master or forcing the servant to accept sex on demand. While most of the gameplay logic is already there, the AI still doesn't make use of the new features. Keep an eye out for version 0.1.7.

@DeepInteractivity
I've just registered as patron to support you in further developing the game. I really dig this kind of mind-titillating "devices", since I think it's the near apex of computer-vehicled sexiness.

This being said, I picked the 2$ option for now (got burned in the past by authors dropping their stuff a bit too quickly and easily, yada yada).

I expected there to be a release for that tier, since I assumed from your description that there was a public version, a $2 patreon version and a $5 dev version. Going by the changelog, it should be available somewhere. Where can I find it ?

Thank you for your assistance.
First of all, thanks a lot for your support! I hope you like how the development progresses. Perhaps this isn't clear enough, but at the moment, public versions are the 0.X.0 ones, that is: the last one was the 0.1.0 and the next one will be the 0.2.0, which will be out next month. The 2€/2$ tier versions are the equivalent to public versions that include the Supporter Rewards: the Cheat Menu and the Quickstart Menu. I'm still deciding on a few changes to the Patreon, but I'll probably switch to a model that provides content to that tier with higher frequency.

Reactions: Silverfan936

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Thanks for the report, I got a similar one recently and I'll prepare a hotfix soon. Can you confirm if it only happened during sex scenes with more than 2 characters?
No I cannot, because I didn't try sex scenes with more than 2 characters. I was getting it frequently in 1v1s.

Also, I have found that if you initiated sex, but request to be the bottom, the other character won't really DO much. Claw was much more assertive when she was the one to suggest sex than if I was.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
No I cannot, because I didn't try sex scenes with more than 2 characters. I was getting it frequently in 1v1s.

Also, I have found that if you initiated sex, but request to be the bottom, the other character won't really DO much. Claw was much more assertive when she was the one to suggest sex than if I was.
Just uploaded a hotfix for the crash to Patreon. It turns out the issue happened more frequently if there were more characters in the scene.

The AI being more or less passive is down to luck. All characters who have the lead in a scene have the same function regulating how fast they pick medium term goals in a scene (initiate vaginal sex / initiate oral / initiate scissoring , etc.) which partly relies in both RNG and a couple of hard-coded conditionals, to prevent them from going through them too fast. If you have bad luck with the RNG, they'll take it slow. I'll eventually be back to the scene AI, however.

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
I tried this a while ago and forgot to comment then, so I might have forgotten some of my thoughts on it. Overall it's a good start, and I'm looking forwards playing more once it's a lot further along.

I didn't really like the coloured text. Some of the colours were a little hard to read, though I'll admit it made things easier to follow.
The names were really confusing especially at the start. As the player we were introduced to them with their nicknames, then we have to immediately make a choice using their full names, and I didn't have a clue who was who. If you're sticking with coloured text, it might help if whenever a character is mentioned, their name, or the words used to describe them, are coloured in their text colour. I learned the names after a while though it made the start harder.

I was also going to comment about everybody being futa, though I'm an idiot and didn't realise there was a setting to change that until the very end. Depending on the quantity of exclusive futa content you end up writing, something other than just a binary yes, everyone has a dick all the time, and no, nobody will ever have one, could be a nice addition.

Like I said, it's been a while since I gave it a try, but I remember really liking your writing. Keep up the good work and good luck with it going further.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
this seems to have ton of potential, I always love to play these kind of games x), cant wait for more fetishes to be integrated :9

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The names were really confusing especially at the start. As the player we were introduced to them with their nicknames, then we have to immediately make a choice using their full names, and I didn't have a clue who was who. If you're sticking with coloured text, it might help if whenever a character is mentioned, their name, or the words used to describe them, are coloured in their text colour. I learned the names after a while though it made the start harder.
Thanks for pointing this out! These are the kind of details that fly completely over your head when you work so long on a project that you have trouble to look at it from the perspective of the player or user. A solution that could be fast to implement would be adding a function that parses the different names a character may go by, everytime their name is generated from the code as a tooltip.

Is the decision with their full names that you're referring to coming back to chat with one of them, before entering the Temple? In that spot in particular, I could add their character icons next to each path.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Looks promising
I wonder if it is normal than my training seems much slower than the other candidates or if I'm just doing things bad ?

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
Depending on the quantity of exclusive futa content you end up writing, something other than just a binary yes, everyone has a dick all the time, and no, nobody will ever have one, could be a nice addition.
Yeah, I also thought that separate toggle for the MC, and maybe an option to set NPC's to 50/50 would be neat.

Reactions: AlexnChaos
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes