Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Very enjoyable game so far! I'm impressed by how varied the systems let you get, and the writing is quite solid.

Feedback and minor nitpicks for the dev's consideration:
- Some stretches of the story I found myself skipping through without reading, usually after one or two full pages of dialogue filled with new worldbuilding names that all started to run together. I like to consider myself someone who cares about a great story in my games, but there was a lot of new names and very meaty stretches of conversations. But I had the exact same response to reading the Lord of the Rings, so maybe it's a me thing...
- The above point was greatly exacerbated by characters' nicknames being taken from the middle of their name... Even when the list of characters was on the side of the screen I spent most of the story squinting trying to figure out which nickname went with which character, especially in situations where they weren't color-coded (in another character's dialogue, for example)
- The sandbox is great, but it leaves me wishing I knew what content I didn't see. But I'm not sure it's possible to not land squarely on either the 'i know i've seen all the content so the sandbox becomes boring very quick' or the 'i don't know what i haven't seen so everything feels like there are infinite possibilities but i feel like i'm missing out' sides of things. I saw mentions on F95 of achievements or something, so I may have just missed that.
- virginities seemed to have exactly zero impact on anything, and weren't ever acknowledged in my playthough, either when taken or in story passages. Even the mildest dialogue reaction when it's taken would be an improvement in my book.
- kinda wish actual bad things could happen against monsters, unless I missed something... I spent so long trying to get my squad to lose to the reptiles, for nothing...
- I'm used to text-based sandbox games like this that are based around a fixed calendar showing the current date somewhere, and I missed that
- It would be really great if there was a common keyboard shortcut to advance text, or at least 'choose the first hyperlink', for people retreading stuff to find new content in the sandbox
- It seemed kinda strange that there was no option once sex starts to struggle or break free.
- I was hoping there would be support for potentially spying when NPCs left to have sex together, maybe at their rooms.
- I found myself avoiding interacting with people in the temple because I knew there was only procedural stuff and minimal handwritten, while the good stuff was always after sleeping. The part where you can get caught peeping was a great surprise and I think more moments like that (hand-written encounters placed in the explorable world) would go a long way
- I had a hard time getting used to some of the name colors, as they were bright red or green which are usually reserved for good and bad things in text based games
- I had a hard time wrapping my head around the battle system - why is the reaction to taking physical damage to lose lust? And why does lust hitting zero make your orgasm? shouldn't you cum when lust is filled up?
- Even with the super flexible simulation sandbox, the only different between one girl and the next seemed to be slight stat changes. Well, that might be an exaggeration, but I came into the game with a pretty strong idea of who I wanted to play ('innocent girl who protects her virginity at all costs') and even then I felt pretty aimless in the regular exploration sandbox. Maybe that's an issue that stems from the playstyle of playing bait and trying to get the NPCs to make a move on me, maybe it's related to some points I mentioned previously regarding unique content in the sandbox or content discoverability.
- NPCs stopped using bondage gear the week after the merchants came by, even way late game when I adjusted their dom stats and relationships though the roof, and I don't think I ever had the option to use the bondage gear I bought

(please believe me when I say that I typed all this out because I think the game is awesome :))
Virginities are huge cause they propel affection towards the character

Aug 23, 2017
Virginities are huge cause they propel affection towards the character
Fair, I guess I was more looking for some sort of dialogue/narrative acknowledgement rather than stat tweaks =)
My playthrough was all about losing fights in a controlled manner, so I wasn't looking too closely at the numbers (but I also used the browser console as needed to try out different scenarios)

deviantartaaa

Sep 21, 2019
Game feels hella interesting
Maybe some of the procedural stuff a bit weak, but it's understable
Conversations do drag for a while, and saxophone sessions being a fixed turn count is weird, maybe some sex drive stat or something instead?

But game do be hella cool

Also, is there a reason to be submissive?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-05-07
Changelog:
Sprites
- [Mount Face to Face - Penetrate Pussy]:
* Added 12 sprites for Claw's head, ears and tail in both positions, with a new facial expression.
- Claw now receives tags for "Cl" (Claw) and "WhiteHuman", both at the start of the game and through automatic patch, making sure she gets her sprites when appropriate.
- Added sprite category named "misc" with special behavior. While other categories (such as "core", "legs" and "dick") try to get only one set of sprites from either of the requested tags (this means that a character with the "WhiteFemale" and "GrayFemale" tags will not try to display the GrayFemale sprites if WhiteFemale sprites were found), sprites from the "misc" category collect all valid sprites from all requested tags (this means that a character with the tags "AnimalGeneric" and "DryadGeneric" could get both animal ears and tails and a leaves crown, if such sprites were in the corresponding misc section of those tags).
- Restored double dildo penetration animation.
- Minor rework of the code to shield the sprites formatting functions against exceptions from incomplete sprite lists.

Misc
- Changed Nimeresh' color to from "Gainsboro" to "Silver".
- Changed the Gaanidan's leader color from "YellowGreen" to "Olive".

Options and Settings
- Added options at the bottom of the player character's screen at the personal room menu to change her animation sprite tags, mainly to fix the playthroughs where these tags got bugged during the end of the first adventure.
* I've also added a button to give her tiger tail and ears because why not. It's not canon tho.

Fixes
- Fixed bug that provoked the player character to lose her animation tags through an option at the end of the first adventure. This doesn't restore her animation tags if you already lost them; use the new option added in this update to give her animation tags.
- Added missing functions in the simulation options for debugging.
- Minor sprite data corrections (things such as position, priority, linking the correct file).

Reactions: archedio

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UnholyArts-0.4.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Hey DeepInteractivity,
Just wanted to let you know about a bug. I'm stuck with Mesquelles in the Public Baths. I'm her pupil. After having sex with her, she asked me to follow her. I can't unfollow (because of the relationship) and when I press continue nothing happens. The same page is rendered and time doesn't pass. Not a big deal for me (autosave), but thought you might want to know.
I've included a save file from the start o the day.

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

Sensei Thor

May 12, 2022
Hey DeepInteractivity,
Just wanted to let you know about a bug. I'm stuck with Mesquelles in the Public Baths. I'm her pupil. After having sex with her, she asked me to follow her. I can't unfollow (because of the relationship) and when I press continue nothing happens. The same page is rendered and time doesn't pass. Not a big deal for me (autosave), but thought you might want to know.
I've included a save file from the start o the day.
Quick question with me being relatively new to the whole game, I've never managed to get Mesquelles invited to the temple or figured out how to do so, the same being with the other character. Could you let me know how to do so?

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Quick question with me being relatively new to the whole game, I've never managed to get Mesquelles invited to the temple or figured out how to do so, the same being with the other character. Could you let me know how to do so?
During the trip to the Gleaming Caverns, you need to find Mesquelles' hut (north of the city, just before the monster hunting area) and learn how to do transformation magic.

Then, on the way back from the trip, Drishtya will awaken you after the attack with the Lizardlin and ask you who/if you want people to come to the temple as guests occasionally. From there, she has a decent chance of appearing every now and then, along with everyone else you invite.

You can also invite Artume, Hope, Rock(M)(only if Hope goes) and Sillan.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
During the trip to the Gleaming Caverns, you need to find Mesquelles' hut (north of the city, just before the monster hunting area) and learn how to do transformation magic.

Then, on the way back from the trip, Drishtya will awaken you after the attack with the Lizardlin and ask you who/if you want people to come to the temple as guests occasionally. From there, she has a decent chance of appearing every now and then, along with everyone else you invite.

Almost of this is correct, though Sillan will only be available to be invited to the Passion Temple if she intervened at the end of the Twisted Festival. She does this in 2 out of the 3 endings, if you turn things enough in Valtan's favor.

Reactions: Richius

Sensei Thor

May 12, 2022

I've tried learning the magic from her (I've got the Int and Perception checks option unlocked) but doesn't seem to let me "learn" the magic from her per se. How do I do that?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I've tried learning the magic from her (I've got the Int and Perception checks option unlocked) but doesn't seem to let me "learn" the magic from her per se. How do I do that?
You can't, for the moment you rely on Mesquelles to perform transformation magic for you. Make sure she goes to the Passion Temple as a guest.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes