4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Banner2.png

Overview:
Dive into the love story of Diana and Brian, a couple set to marry on the exotic island of El-Paraiso. You'll navigate them through challenging situations and temptations, testing their morals and loyalty. Now their destiny is in your hands. You can help to build strong relationships and family or... Push them to the darker sides of their souls. Explore the complexities of romantic relationships and nature of desire.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: Bunny Devil
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Unofficial Translations: Italian - Russian - Spanish

2.png 3.png 8.png 7.png 4.png 6.png 10.png 8-1.png
9.png 1.png diana 3_3 hottube.png diana 3_1_b back_swim.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png 16.png 15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Well, title looks promising and the FMC looks great. She reminds me of Nicole Aniston... hope she's just as slutty too.:love:

Love me a beautiful blonde to corrupt, but having two protagonists will slow down the development, and ppl won't rush to support the game. It's better to go just with the FMC, or the MC, if the dev wants NTR or something like that for fans of this genre, cuz releasing content for both characters to please all their fans can prove to be almost impossible, especially for a newcomer who doesn't have a powerful rig for this job. My two cents on this topic.

Best of luck to the dev !!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnholyAngelWeddingAdventures-0.1Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Art + Story is Looking interesting!
What are future tags and what is avoidable(will not happen if we choose to) and what is skippable(Still happens but we choose to see it or not)?
Will give it a go after you answer above asked questions.

Also for Reference check out Our Red String (not my VN or sponsored) as it also have both FMC and MMC and can give insight to you on how to handle both MC's.
GOLDLUCK!:coffee: BunnyDevil

Reactions: MikeOG

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Love the art and the story looks interesting so this will be on my list to watch/follow. :)
Really hope (wish) to see Diana wear stockings when the time for the wedding dress arrives (white stockings) and some black ones in other scenes.:cool:

The very best of luck with your game BunnyDevil. :) :)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
no sex scene. this feels like a small intro of the game than a 0.1.
nice art.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This game shows a ton of promise, and could be super-awesome... but I just hope the Dev increases the amount of varied art in the game, and shows more scenarios. I was hoping to see Diana getting dicked down in college, but it was just boring exposition. Just seeing the characters stand in the same static pose, with the same facial expression, just in different clothes got old, quick.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Girl gone Bad and Our Red Strings , despite some minor issues here and there , are still easily in my top 5 .. so i'm a sucker for that kind of art and projects . Seems really promising

Reactions: GokutheG and MikeOG
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes