3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
So, following the walkthrough tells me to take a bath at the end of the day to avoid smelling bad around my wife, but the game doesn't let me, says I already did it. It also doesn't let me do anything else to raise my hygiene. So, if I try to be at all productive in a day, I stink, and my wife will eventually be in the same room as me, erasing whatever goodwill I've gotten that day.

I don't remember ever having hygiene issues in Living with Temptation.

Frankly, I hate hygiene meters in games. Can't we just assume my character knows how to bathe and wipe his ass? Isn't the energy meter enough of an impediment, why do I have to deal with two?

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
I was requested by @Burt to update the mod for this version of the game so here it is!
I fixed several large bugs (Or at least I hope I fixed them) and Updated the menu to accommodate the changes Zigmut made in the code.
I don't know if I'll update this again until the next major update. Even then it's kinda iffy.
Regardless have fun!
Thanks for this! It's excellent!

Any chance you could write us mod notes or patch notes? Just so that we know what is in it

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
In the new version of the game there is a lot bugs. I tried to start from scratch, in the country house i lost the fast save button. Also i cant save the game, from the game menu in the player. Its very disappointing. Hope we have fix soon....

richld901

Sep 3, 2016
So, following the walkthrough tells me to take a bath at the end of the day to avoid smelling bad around my wife, but the game doesn't let me, says I already did it. It also doesn't let me do anything else to raise my hygiene. So, if I try to be at all productive in a day, I stink, and my wife will eventually be in the same room as me, erasing whatever goodwill I've gotten that day.

I don't remember ever having hygiene issues in Living with Temptation.

Frankly, I hate hygiene meters in games. Can't we just assume my character knows how to bathe and wipe his ass? Isn't the energy meter enough of an impediment, why do I have to deal with two?
you can only take a bath so often.... you need to have more hours in-between baths like 6AM-noon then after 6pm something like that.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
you can only take a bath so often.... you need to have more hours in-between baths like 6AM-noon then after 6pm something like that.
That's what the game's wording implied, but I took one right after getting up, and then kept trying to do another one from 5pm up until 10pm and it kept saying no. Seems silly.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's what the game's wording implied, but I took one right after getting up, and then kept trying to do another one from 5pm up until 10pm and it kept saying no. Seems silly.
I think the current version only lets you take one per day, if you get the Gym Membership you can use the showers there for a second one as needed. I've played the heck out of this before, so using the cheat where I can just up my hygiene has worked for me.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Had a problem, after dinner, there was a special dialogue with highlighted text, the translation was wonky as usual, but it seemed to say that Noelle needed new clothes and if somebody could give her a ride after Peter is gone to sleep at 21, so at 21 I tried using the car but nothing special.

Anyone knows anything about this event?

EDIT: Also, and I am not sure if is either related or another random generated event that just happened to clash in it, both girls are in Noelle's room, changing clothes, if I knock they says is occupied, and I can watch them through the keyhole, thing is, it seems the event is stuck, because I can keep repeating it, so maybe that causes an interference?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Had a problem, after dinner, there was a special dialogue with highlighted text, the translation was wonky as usual, but it seemed to say that Noelle needed new clothes and if somebody could give her a ride after Peter is gone to sleep at 21, so at 21 I tried using the car but nothing special.

Anyone knows anything about this event?

EDIT: Also, and I am not sure if is either related or another random generated event that just happened to clash in it, both girls are in Noelle's room, changing clothes, if I knock they says is occupied, and I can watch them through the keyhole, thing is, it seems the event is stuck, because I can keep repeating it, so maybe that causes an interference?
There seems to be a lot of "wonky translations" this time around. Looks to be stuff that they wanted to write for one thing but has ended up being used for something else. I'm pretty sure the scene you are talking about is when Sarah is helping out Noelle with her clothes and has nothing to do with you driving her anywhere. You are just supposed to spy on them. Maybe they do some lesbian stuff later??

I've also managed to get them both to go to the cottage and somehow end up on a forest trail but it doesn't go anywhere. Seems like when you try to have sex with Noelle around the house sometimes you get wierd messages about Sarah. Also getting a lot of messages during sex that are a few images too late.

Overall there are a lot of wierd things going on but having played a lot of qsp games I am able to work around them.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've also managed to get them both to go to the cottage and somehow end up on a forest trail but it doesn't go anywhere.
If your score with Nicole is high enough you get a sex scene there, though Sarah does ask what took so long on your return.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
can we do threesome and how can we do anal sex with noele?
You need to get her to a certain attraction level then buy the cream from sex shop then train her in her room at 2300hrs
All depends on triggers that might or might not work due to the many bugs

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
If your score with Nicole is high enough you get a sex scene there, though Sarah does ask what took so long on your return.
Hmm, must be some other factors that need to be taken into account. I tried again with maxed out scores and it wouldn't let me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I wouldn't even know how to make it android compatible. You would have to find a script to convert the QSP to an HTML file.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hmm, must be some other factors that need to be taken into account. I tried again with maxed out scores and it wouldn't let me.
I got it when we went to the cabin, I'd maxed out scores because I've done this too many times to grind through the progression. Sadly there are a lot of bugs in between that cause all kinds of issues in scenes. Honestly, if you've had the other scenes, you aren't missing all that much with this one.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I got it when we went to the cabin, I'd maxed out scores because I've done this too many times to grind through the progression. Sadly there are a lot of bugs in between that cause all kinds of issues in scenes. Honestly, if you've had the other scenes, you aren't missing all that much with this one.
Compared to the previous version this one is a bit of a mess. I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy the changes and new scenes but it is a little disappointing that there are so many bugs. Maybe they will be fixed some time in the future?? Not holding my breathe though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering his update schedule, going to be awhile. I like the concept and Angell Summers is pretty hot, just wish it was further along.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes