3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
I never even left the room started it up and got the bad end :p I deleted a bad file and it stopped thanks for responding.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
In the latest version, It's impossible to talk to Nathalie during the gala event (a windows pops out saying she's fine with a photoshoot but you can't do that with someone else in the room) if you alreadyy have the DSLR in your inventory.
Refrain from buying that particular item until then.
It doesn't seem to prevent progression otherwise, though possibly prevent further interaction with her at a later date.

Last edited:

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Nvm didnt realize you had to click on the text and not the image to make it happen -.-

Last edited:

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Why is it that when I follow the walkthrough it doesnt work ?

Does anyone have a save at the end of friday of the first week, so I dont have to do any of this stupid and buggy grind ? Would appreciate.

Last edited:

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
Why is it that when I follow the walkthrough it doesnt work ?
I think it's the walkthrough for RAGS version, not the QSP one, hence there are some changes.

Does anyone have a save at the end of friday of the first week, so I dont have to do any of this stupid and buggy grind ? Would appreciate.
I don't, but you can use a save editor: QSP Save editor or I'm pretty sure there is one online.

Last edited:

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Is the old save usable? or do you have to start new game?

And for those who try to use qspsave editor, my guess is like how you use cheat engine, Ctrl+F and trial and error to find which data is the parameter that you want.

Oh by the way can someone give me a link to QSP Save Editor? I haven't use it in a while and probably delete my old one a while back.

Sharksterfly

Oct 22, 2017
so how i do anal with nanny? we tried, she didnt like, i went to sex shop, then talked to her and then i have no idea what to do.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
hi is there any modded verisons of this game yet if so where can i find it ??
There used to be one...can't find it atm. Will have to dig through old posts of mine and see if I can find a lead.

Edit: LMAO, my bad. Got this mixed with Family Life by Perestrelo (wonder why) ;-)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes