3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

slothie

May 25, 2017
Hi guys

Anybody knows why I got accuse of rape after having fun with Nathalie in the Gala event?

It happened some days after and reset my Sara and Noelle scores to 1. I can avoid Nathalie and finish the gala event without her but then I miss the rest of her storyline.

Cheers

silent1584

Jul 6, 2017
my game just stops during the second half of the gala, when barbra is talking and the line goes to "your mind starts to wonder" something to that, i can click all i want on the dots but it does not move forward,i can click and use other things that will make me leave the area but then the gala never ends and sarah is always at that gala so i cant use the car, no idea what to do, redownloaded the game still didnt change anything, all the patches are there

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Interesting bug. Do you remember what you did during the gala leading up to that point? I just played through quite a bit of the modded version, and ran right through the gala without a problem.

By the way, I don't suppose anyone has a cleaner walkthrough that covers everything including the random scenes like in the Gym sauna? Some of the info in the walkthrough talks about bugs like the Entry Hall loop, and some information like Noelle being in the bathroom and Sarah still being awake and 'usable' at 2300, that is specific to the RAGS version.

silent1584

Jul 6, 2017
i am just clicking through the story as she talks, no other opitions come up, its during the desert part, just does not go any father

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hmmm, I was sure there was a decision point or 2 in there.

When you said you redownloaded the game, did you use a previous save? Because that should have brought the problem along with it.
This is the game that messes up regular saves and the only option to use is fast backup, isn't it? So much for trying another, earlier, save point...

Unless someone with some programming experience in QSP drops in and offers some advice, the only option I have is to restart and play through it again from scratch.

Sorry... :(

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm, got the bedroom strip scene with Noelle and she asked for money at the entrance hall but then nothing continues. As far as I can tell from the walkthrough she should send some kind of text that you can respond to in the living room but nothing happens. Went from 360 score with her to 460 and still stuck. I guess I encountered a bug and need to load an earlier save but I hate that since the grind in this game is a real Russian grind.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Hmm, got the bedroom strip scene with Noelle and she asked for money at the entrance hall but then nothing continues. As far as I can tell from the walkthrough she should send some kind of text that you can respond to in the living room but nothing happens. Went from 360 score with her to 460 and still stuck. I guess I encountered a bug and need to load an earlier save but I hate that since the grind in this game is a real Russian grind.
I am probably at this point and I see no further progression.

Also, looking through the walkthrough and the image folder I don't see any mention of the Noelle related activities that should trigger many of the pictures there (for instance the internet stuff, or actually having a full on scene with her).

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I am probably at this point and I see no further progression.

Also, looking through the walkthrough and the image folder I don't see any mention of the Noelle related activities that should trigger many of the pictures there (for instance the internet stuff, or actually having a full on scene with her).
I fixed it actually by loading an older save. Bumping into the girl after the bedroom strip scene broke the following scene trigger (it says it in the walkthrough) which is the text message and the garden strip scene. You just have to not have the beg for money scene trigger and break the sequence.

Reactions: septacycell

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I fixed it actually by loading an older save. Bumping into the girl after the bedroom strip scene broke the following scene trigger (it says it in the walkthrough) which is the text message and the garden strip scene. You just have to not have the beg for money scene trigger and break the sequence.
EDIT 2: I finally got it, basically, and the cheat menu was useful to understand where I was, I needed to be in the transition point between 8 and 9 in the relationship, at around 500 and half or so points.

Now I wonder though, 1) How do you even access Noelle's laptop, where's the password? 2) How can you bring her on a car trip?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
EDIT 2: I finally got it, basically, and the cheat menu was useful to understand where I was, I needed to be in the transition point between 8 and 9 in the relationship, at around 500 and half or so points.

Now I wonder though, 1) How do you even access Noelle's laptop, where's the password? 2) How can you bring her on a car trip?
1 need to check her room without her inside. in a conversersation she tell you she loves a book that's it.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I think it was just baskerville. Search the thread for password or laptop and you'll find it and search terms as well.
I am sorry, I should have thought of doing so before, the password is infact "Baskerville", hopefully that leads to something, right now it seems my relationship with her is stuck, (currently at intimacy level 856), Cherry too, not as bad as the University, that place is a maze.

Edit: Funny, Cherry just visited home, the wheels are turning again.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It only goes so far, the game was never finished after a certain point, and even checking the Lagoon that thread hasn't been updated since Sep '17

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes