3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
At 270 Relationship She will tease you.
At 330 Relationship Talk about sex

need help about this

im at 374 noelle and still cant talk about sex , i got her event when eating snack , her stripping in my room and her stripping when go to noelle room

but still cant progress to talk about sex

any idea ?

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet fucking jesus lord mother of god shit fuck cunt

I walk into the bathroom. My wife is there. She divorces me. Game over.

I walk into my sons room. Click 'spend time with son' the babysitter leaves me. Game over.

What in the seven holy hells is this?

I know there is a walkthrough, I just wanted to comment on this as its easily the most "WTF" experience I've ever had when playing an erotic game. I don't know whether I'm angry or amused that this was actually developed like this.

Reactions: evilghost

korko

May 30, 2017

I walk into my sons room. Click 'spend time with son' the babysitter leaves me. Game over.

I know there is a walkthrough, I just wanted to comment on this as its easily the most "WTF" experience I've ever had when playing an erotic game. I don't know whether I'm angry or amused that this was actually developed like this.
Paitance, spend time your son, clean the house and dont do anything lewd at the beginning.Do normal thing to gain their trust.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Not sure if this a problem but when I start the game after I input name and see the first text line and my wife picture comes up there is no more text.

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
I have played this game many times in both it's original RAGS iteration and the newer QSP version, It's one of my favorite's... but it requires a lot of patience, grinding and bug forgiveness.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

That's pretty much my reaction the first time I played too. Then I cheated because ain't nobody got time for the BS.

Edit: On a side note, anybody know what the patches did? Clearly they don't add new scenes. I don't think...

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I have played both version's of this game (rags and QSP) and there is nothing new in there, no extra scenes, no hint as to any future updates, I think this game is completed, because it's ended the same way as in rags which is a shame, the game has a story that could be expanded perhaps in a few months time we could see that.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I have played both version's of this game (rags and QSP) and there is nothing new in there, no extra scenes, no hint as to any future updates, I think this game is completed, because it's ended the same way as in rags which is a shame, the game has a story that could be expanded perhaps in a few months time we could see that.
Its not complete he/she is still working on it although he/she has a long lead time :) which is his/her right.
There on the basis of past releases a long wait ahead and possible abandonment for maybe a renpy version

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Its not complete he/she is still working on it although he/she has a long lead time :) which is his/her right.
There on the basis of past releases a long wait ahead and possible abandonment for maybe a renpy version
Well he/she has done rags and qsp versions so I guess renpy is the next step, I did'nt know they was still working on it, it seems we just have to wait and see what happens next.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hi,
For all cheaters:
I merged the Sk_Kinnerman cheat mod with this latest 1.0.7.8 version.
I didn't verify if everything is working, but it seems OK.
When I try to open the .rar file, WinRar tells me it's damaged. Is the Kinnerman file in the OP an earlier version?

i410581

Jun 30, 2017
When I try to open the .rar file, WinRar tells me it's damaged. Is the Kinnerman file in the OP an earlier version?
Hi scarfer, you will need to update your WinRar program, here a link to the official version:

Reactions: scarfer
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes