3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
fond_5.jpg

Overview:
The game is heavily inspired by "Living With Temptation" from Lesson of Passion (without the writing and picture quality). But, gradually, I will try to do something different from the original material. The objective for this game to make something fun (not won), not too redundant and relatively long (for replay-ability), not too full of mistakes and misspellings, all while learning the cogs of the software and its possibilities.

Unfaithful walkthrough for RAGS version included. Credit goes to many users at Shark's Lagoon.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-09
Release Date: 2021-06-06
Developer: Zigmut -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0.8
Language: English, French, Russian, German (Russian and German machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac and Linux will need to follow the instructions in "Installation"

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.3.0.7): - - -
v1.3.0.8 Only: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Walkthrough

Traumwelt thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

internet_noelie_photoset_2_4.jpg noelie_chambre_lingerie_discussion.jpg cerise_sport_seins.gif sarah_photo_11.jpg nathalie_gala_conv_3_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
holy shit, I was a big fan of this game when it was in QSP, didn't know he was remaking it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So, when you walk in on your wife in the morning she divorces you but when you walk in on her in the evening she doesn't say anything ?
Wtf is this wife, the MC should dump this frigid bitch
It's just like the LOP game, until you get the relationship level high enough you can't do much other than you could if she was a stranger. I got a similar game over by trying to spend time with Peter and Noelle. It's a weird setup that requires a lot of saves before interacting the first day.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So after talking with @Quacker it turns out using the regular save causes a problem. Use the Fast Backup and it will save the file correctly, so you can load without error, or use the QSP Save editor to adjust values if you want.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So after talking with @Quacker it turns out using the regular save causes a problem. Use the Fast Backup and it will save the file correctly, so you can load without error, or use the QSP Save editor to adjust values if you want.
but i wouldn't recommended changing the values here... take a look why :)

Reactions: feetch

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guy's ive got bored this is a quick cheat mod, i will improve it tommorrow, for now its just what i said "QUICK"
Anyway whats included is the ability to input attitude for your wife and baby sitter, money, appearance, and hour.
To access them go to "Game Options" Click "How To Play" go through that untill the hyper links show. okay. Quacker out, im hitting the hay.

cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I remember when this game used to have errors with the loops on its RAGS engine. Let's see if the QSP will handle this game better.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes