Others Completed Underground Idol X Raised In R*peture -Dear Fans, I Am Sorry- [Nylon heart]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE117849_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As an amateur idol, little Hochika was a hot seller. Her carefree smile and indefatigable cheer were like dual rockets launching her fame. Now her manager has discovered a secret that could ruin it all. He maintains her public innocent persona, while grooming her to be an underground sex slave...​

Updated: 2013-09-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RE117849_img_smp1.jpg RE117849_img_smp2.jpg RE117849_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
@forbidden101v Just a question: all of these are actually OVA/Animations? Because if not, and you can choose like the Umemaro things, then all of these goes into the "Games" section.
Honestly I wasn't entirely sure whether this went into here or not because sure you can interact with it but does it make it a game? I mean a kinetic novel lets you interact with it but only on one path however its still considered a game. I think I need to ask some people and see if it stays here or gets moved. Oh and yeah its just a program that has event handlers that selects specific animations. Theres no real goal in the program.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly I wasn't entirely sure whether this went into here or not because sure you can interact with it but does it make it a game? I mean a kinetic novel lets you interact with it but only on one path however its still considered a game. I think I need to ask some people and see if it stays here or gets moved. Oh and yeah its just a program that has event handlers that selects specific animations. Theres no real goal in the program.
Then these must be moved in the "Games" section. In this one we share only OVA and such and not "interactive games".

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
I was quite surprised at the use of "indefatigable" while mis-spelling "Idol" in the title.
I took the little slut for a ride anyway. Ha! :D

• Haha
Reactions: purpose

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Removed dead link. Down to 2. However, due to post above mine stating an update, I've sent this to the hamsters that power our update machine to work their magic and see what they want to do. :D

• Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
anyone have the new version
It's a different game entirely and while I don't have the international version, there is a torrent for the Japanese Version if you search its dlsite code.
Also FYI there's no choices or x-ray shots in this one and the used Videos are included as one single file.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes