4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
As I said in my game review : it is a fantastic self-corruption game. The female MC loves her husband but then enters a mix of corruption choices to go further in her dream job and also her own hidden desires. The nice touch is that if the love points with her husband go to 0, it is game over, giving an emphasis on the fact her husband is not just for background story but a reality which enhances the feeling of corruption.

Keep going in this way ! I just hope the blackmail aspect will be handled in a fitting way because I don't think it is really needed and I prefer when the woman is doing everything willingly (and blackmail is not a real choice).

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
And me having to read that questions again and again can happily answer no. It did come up already, the girl has a boyfriend and a huge part of this games goal is to keep him
No plans for a lesbian path, but not ruling out isolated a girl-on-girl incidents.

Last edited:
Reactions: podkop09 and menatv

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried it. up to v0.4 I actually enjoyed it. if the DEV keeps it like this it could be a great VN.
the 2 previous vn/games had their moments but overall I missed something, disconnected to the characters.
in this one I can feel for the girl. I hope this will continue and not get into a mess, like the other 2 VN.

to give "suggestion" I would say to keep it like this.
I would like that Michael would bit by bit open up for exhibitionism and sharing (that also include him not only retelling her adventures with others)
and more dirtytalking between them.
and I would appreciate if she is not used like a slut by all dudes. they should treat her well.
another thing: I like her better with blond hair before the change to black.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I've also liked the last couple of updates especially. Managed to luckily guess the perp, but also played the other options out as well. Good stuff. Definitely looking forward to more.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I really liked the scene between Detective Scoppino and Jen in the car. Jen under the influence of the undercover work is changing, it's more than a job, it's changing her character. She gets turned on by pretending to be a whore and Scoppino takes advantage of that by calling things by their names, that she is a whore but can't admit it to herself. Jen in the car relaxed from Scoppino's praise and experienced a little sympathy for him, which Scoppino takes advantage of by making her admit that she is a slut!!!
However, this confession scared her herself and for the time being she ran out in embarrassment. But she can't escape from Detective Scoppino so easily, soon faithful wife Jen will fulfill his every wish!:cool:

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Please note that the v4.0 currently in the downloads section was not released by me- it is a pirated version. Please don't blame me if it is virused, is different from the official version, or your saves won't work with future episodes. I suggest you always wait until the end of the month when I release the official public version.

Oct 10, 2022
Please note that the v4.0 currently in the downloads section was not released by me- it is a pirated version. Please don't blame me if it is virused, is different from the official version, or your saves won't work with future episodes. I suggest you always wait until the end of the month when I release the official public version.
Woah, did not know that. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
What I like about this game is that it doesn't have too much text and isn't too difficult for a non-native speaker like me, but at the same time it's quite imaginative.

Reactions: slowburngames
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes