2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE238802_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In 2018, in Tokyo, there was a dark form of illegal professional wrestling
It was an illegal death match battle not involving any of the authorities.
There were no rules, and all actions were allowed in the ring.
The spectators became virtually drunk on its real qualities, and bet money based on the odds for each wrestler.
With the large amounts of cash swirling around this dark, illegal pro wrestling, the fight winnings were also substantial and all kinds of ruffians dreaming of getting rich quick gathered around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2018-12-16
Release Date: 2018-11-14
Original Title: 潜入捜査官・五十嵐レナ~違法闇プロレスに潜入するも、観衆の前で凄惨な凌辱され、泣き叫びました~
Developer: Almonds & Big Milk
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
I like the erotic parts and the gameplay is simple but not too bad, the real problem is the length of the game, too much short; only 3 fights and only 3 sex scenes..........

Jun 11, 2017
Really isnt worth downloading and playing through. The animations are shitty, the combat is down to two attacks, one of which is just all around better because it seems to do more damage and have more range. You have meter moves which are finicky to execute and do barely more damage than the normal attacks, every stage has the same enemy and a boss and the hardest part isnt the enemies, but its the crappy movement and feel to the controls.

The third stage even just recycles the first two bosses and puts them together. I feel sorry for anyone who actually paid money for this.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You should probably put a warning in the OP about the game being really short @monroe, before we get a tidal wave of complaints in the replies.

W65

May 31, 2018
Well, it does say "short edition" right in the digital boxart there.

It also says someone gets their fingers serially broken, though, and I have no idea if that's literally true or just some very oddly butchered translation.

spops

Aug 6, 2017
That fuckin bald dude, and that last stage in particular, is fucking annoying! The ending really isn't worth the frustration of kicking a bald guy and Guile once and walking away for half an hour. The CG and animations are above average though.

*Actually, the animations are barely passable. Had to look at some good stuff for perspective.

Reactions: shineryuverus
Jun 11, 2017
Well, it does say "short edition" right in the digital boxart there.

It also says someone gets their fingers serially broken, though, and I have no idea if that's literally true or just some very oddly butchered translation.
It's literally true. That's an ending from the second boss

Reactions: spops and W65

Aseneray

Aug 19, 2018
I think they tried to make parasite in city2 but they didn't try and I think in this times there are lots of 2dcg games and I liked that

Sep 10, 2018
I should have read the thread before I played, definitely a dud. Had a lot of difficulty with executing the special move not that it did much more damage anyway. This is a snapshot of what I hate about Japanese games. They are rarely ever fleshed out properly. It's like the studios think oh 13 hentai pictures and you have a game. They know full well what crap they release.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
This game doesn't have any ratings yet, so I must do my civic duty and try it out and give it a rating.

Unrelated, but when will I stop being a "newbie member" when I've been on this forum for over a year?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote