3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
First impressions: I want to see the mom naked and with the MC's dick in her pussy and a pair of her dirty panties wrapped around his face, nose and mouth sucking in on the cotton gusset. I hope I can stop laughing at the very common grammatical errors.

Last edited:

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
Any way to make some items clickable vice content and star driven? I think that might make things more interactive. I found myself clicking on a room looking for a hidden item a few times.

Also, more of mom's dirty panties. Perhaps some nylon granny fullbacks with a lacy waistband trim. It would compliment her nice big , sexy ass!

Reactions: rgnar62 and fanboi

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The grammar errors are comical. I've tried clicking on items in rooms and so far nothing.
You could always go on the discord in the bug/errors section and post grammar errors for me to fix, it would be appreciated. Also, there's a suggestion/help section too. Thank you!

U

User_257412

Oh man, we are at a great start already! Can't wait to be formidded then grounded with house arrest with her x)

Jokes aside, found Zucc's cult member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Silk_Ari
U

User_257412

I want to see the mom naked and with the MC's dick in her pussy and a pair of her dirty panties wrapped around his face, nose and mouth sucking in on the cotton gusset
I'm pretty sure majority would like that applied to any incest tagged game, though I haven't seen yet anything related to using dirty panties exceptionally SS, but in that MC sniffed then jerked off to cleaned panties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Fun little game, more content than I thought there'd be for the file size. Thanks for the game, can't wait for an update!

Looks like I didn't play right, cause I got to the end with none of that lol.
To get the BJ scene you need: 2 points Sleuth, search your room (Lvl 2), find weed....then you can have the option to give the weed to Lilly, which leads to BJ.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.1bugfix.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Under House Arrest v0.1bugfix.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you! Much appreciated :D

Reactions: the66

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Find out while you also romance the people closest to you.
that last sentence makes it seem like an afterthought.. "oh yeah, and there's incest." lol wonder if that was part of the original design? or if it was thrown in last minute lol

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes