3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well, I'm going to give it a go and see how it plays out. The renders look good.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Another amnesia related game. Must be something wrong with my mind brain cuz Ima download it anyway.
Yeah well, it is a cheap storytelling trick to easily insert exposition all the time and normally it gets me really riled up (in novels, movies or shows at least). In a fap game though? *shrugs* Ah well. I Don't expect Umberto Eco or Ian Banks here... I am already happy if we don't get Tommy Wiseau... ;-D

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
you have points to add to the abilities...click on a number to add a point to it.
Thank you for that info. That doesn't sound like a good thing, because what if you want to spend your points later and accidentally open the points screen? Or you just want to spend one point but not all? Would be great to be able to just back out of it.

Reactions: KiGa and Silk_Ari

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug (my homelanguage is not english so I think this are spelling bugs)

Mom can you tell me anything bout ... (about the a is missing)

Tracy
And I need to figure ... teken care off. (taken)

Tracys Room
Time to give the room a more thorough look. (through)

Please Change your "unpacking" folder for downloading aso in underhousearrest (because it give another game with the name "house arrest")

Reactions: Silk_Ari

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Overview:
It happened almost 4 years ago. A tragic and murderous night that changed your life forever. As you were still a minor, you were taken away and placed into an institution to assess your mental health. Almost 4 years later, you finally get to return home. But you still question what REALLY happened that night. Your memories are foggy, the people around you appear mysterious and deceptive about their own recollection of events. What truly happened that night? Find out while you also romance the people closest to you.
Updated: 12/11/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

couldve sworn there was a honey select game of this name

Reactions: Early Cuyler

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you for that info. That doesn't sound like a good thing, because what if you want to spend your points later and accidentally open the points screen? Or you just want to spend one point but not all? Would be great to be able to just back out of it.
Will add in next version :)

Reactions: MikieB

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
renders looking so good but amnesia game meh... I will not download untill big updates come.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes