3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020

Dear patrons and friends. It is with great regret I must inform you on our decision to end this Patreon and all our game development.
The lack of support has led us to make tough life decisions. Currently we must pursue other venues or revenue which will result in very little time to dedicate to creating games.
A big thank you to everyone who has supported us. All good things.
This Patreon will be deleted in 24hours.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy guys just played the remake of this game and it got my attention.

I am asking here whether in this old game can mc bang his mom or not??

In the remake there is nothing between mc and his mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, can someone tell me the password for the laptop, I can't find it. Thanks very much.
Go to the top of the page where the "search" box is and type in "password" and 3 pages of help will be found.

ADD: This can be done in every game thread if the password has been posted you will find it.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Not trying to be a jerk, because I'm sure making these games is hard work, but I can't stand when devs constantly reboot instead of finishing the game. I have seen it happen a number of times with different games, you're just the first I'm responding to. You're so far in and you want to start over AGAIN?

That's how games end up abandoned.

I was really enjoying this game, and I planned to throw you some money when it was finished. I guess in two years when you finally get back to it I can start paying attention again.
Hate being right :(

@PanDemonium

Jun 6, 2022
Not trying to be a jerk, because I'm sure making these games is hard work, but I can't stand when devs constantly reboot instead of finishing the game. I have seen it happen a number of times with different games, you're just the first I'm responding to. You're so far in and you want to start over AGAIN?

That's how games end up abandoned.

I was really enjoying this game, and I planned to throw you some money when it was finished. I guess in two years when you finally get back to it I can start paying attention again.

My point 1000% the same just type in section for genre : ''INCEST'' games...Ull see that more than 85% similar games are abandoned never finished or still at large for ONLY milking ppl out.

Also whoever try to REMIX, REMAKE, REMASTER, REWORK or whatever the title add name says - WHILE NEVER FINISHED ORIGINAL GAME IN A FIRST PLACE, must be either liar , money greedy milker or just incompetent.

Reactions: carmafia

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I came back to this VN, I did donate to this back in the day, in the hope it may have been resurrected. Unfortunately not. I thought the renders were really good, and enjoyed the varying body shapes of the models. I bought into the story, which I was enjoying, and am disappointed I will never know how it was to end. I read Silk Ari's reasoning and understand for his no longer making these VN's and wish him well moving forward. It shame that some of these well constructed VN's seem to end up not being finished.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
So is the link in OP the half-completed game or just a minigame because I went back and found where dev linked the ch6 but sadly the link is dead.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes