What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
i think i encoutered a bug, im doing asriel lv 4 quest im at the point where i have to bring back the water for the flower i got from clover, i go to talk with asriel in the garden but it dosen't go anywhere, i attach my save
Alright, I see the issue.
Looks like I forgot to make it so talking to Clover actually gives you the water.
I'll post an update to fix that and a few other bugs, if you want an immediate fix then do the following:
Get Clover to at least control LVL 1 and get the water directly from the fridge.

Wratshu

Aug 12, 2018
Alright, I see the issue.
Looks like I forgot to make it so talking to Clover actually gives you the water.
I'll post an update to fix that and a few other bugs, if you want an immediate fix then do the following:
Get Clover to at least control LVL 1 and get the water directly from the fridge.
Thanks for the help i did it and worked without a problem

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
While there will be more characters added to the game, I do not plan on adding gender bending or similar TFs to the game.
The game will be primarily focused on the harem. There may be some changes to the town but it definitely won't be as big as you suggest.
I understand. Will there be events like Birthdays, Holidays, and whatever else but as I type this there would have to be more to the date mechanic like months and seasons so I will just end this awkwardly here.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Also, now that people have had time to play through the update, I've posted a new poll to gauge what the general consensus is of the game/update.

Side note: If you voted 1/5 or 2/5, I'd like to know what the game could use to improve!

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I understand. Will there be events like Birthdays, Holidays, and whatever else but as I type this there would have to be more to the date mechanic like months and seasons so I will just end this awkwardly here.
I do plan on adding more random events and maybe even holiday events that can happen once, but I just want to focus on completing the girls for now.

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
Would be really nice if we had a way to spend some time while out in the world map and not have to run to the bed to change the time.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
the speed after chasing frisk doesn't get reset
same with snooping around clover's house
also talking to clover when the grapes fermented softlocks you in the basement, or even hardlocks you if you don't have a save
starting clover's plan for the wine and then doing another character's progress (like any lvl 1 quest) also makes the wine not ferment, seems to cancel the mission entirely, and allowing you to select it again, but sans won't give you the food again, so it's hardlocked in my save :(

Last edited:

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
might i add, this game feels like it sets out to correct everything nano control did wrong. The grind is lessened, the info is easy to access without having to interact with the girl every single time you want to check (although a call function like in nc would be nice. also a bed tp) the quick sex option making it so that you don't need to go to a spot manually is convenient, and i like the art a lot more, even if azzy and frisk shrink in some scenes (azzy bjs, they're fucking tiny, and that's not how perspective works)
full kudos from me, writing is also good and very "Undertale-y" in places which i like

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
the speed after chasing frisk doesn't get reset
same with snooping around clover's house
If you go to your Key items, you'll see a pair of shoes you can use to adjust your speed.

also talking to clover when the grapes fermented softlocks you in the basement, or even hardlocks you if you don't have a save
starting clover's plan for the wine and then doing another character's progress (like any lvl 1 quest) also makes the wine not ferment, seems to cancel the mission entirely, and allowing you to select it again, but sans won't give you the food again, so it's hardlocked in my save :(
I can't believe that quest is still broken, I'll put out a patch to just add a debug for it in the meantime.
Side note: Even if sans doesn't give you the food again, the game still thinks he already gave it to you, so you just have to talk to Clover.

might i add, this game feels like it sets out to correct everything nano control did wrong. The grind is lessened, the info is easy to access without having to interact with the girl every single time you want to check
Thanks, I did try to add a few QoL changes when making the game.

(although a call function like in nc would be nice. also a bed tp)
I considered adding a phone for stuff like that, but I just couldn't get it to consistently work in such a way that wouldn't allow the player to break every mission.

even if azzy and frisk shrink in some scenes (azzy bjs, they're fucking tiny, and that's not how perspective works)
Fair, but that's just how the artist draws sometimes.

full kudos from me, writing is also good and very "Undertale-y" in places which i like
Thank you! I tried to keep things as close as I could with the UT feel.

Last edited:

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Even with the bo'oh of wa'er asriel still says thank you and dont take the damn thing
Oh shoot, you're right, I forgot to set the mission to advance when asking Clover about the water.
If you want an immediate fix, do what I mentioned in another comment: Have at least 1 control LVL on clover and get the water directly from the fridge.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
New patch that should (HOPEFULLY) fix Clover's LVL 2 quest.
If it is still broken, then interact with the basement staircase after the grapes have finished fermenting.
Also fixes Asriel's insistence in not accepting water from Clover during her LVL 4 quest.

Noxmax

Feb 28, 2021
I played through the whole game (twice technically) and enjoyed it! Did notice a couple minor bugs. Clover's Maid outfit and Bird outfit seem to be broken. When you select pants for the bird it puts on the shirt and vice verse, meanwhile the maid outfit just won't go on except for the headdress. Also if you do the evil route with Asriel you can't interact with her while she's working as a maid at your house.

EDIT: oops, didn't see the 0.4.2 fix for the clothing.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I played through the whole game (twice technically) and enjoyed it! Did notice a couple minor bugs. Clover's Maid outfit and Bird outfit seem to be broken. When you select pants for the bird it puts on the shirt and vice verse, meanwhile the maid outfit just won't go on except for the headdress. Also if you do the evil route with Asriel you can't interact with her while she's working as a maid at your house.

EDIT: oops, didn't see the 0.4.2 fix for the clothing.
I think the Asriel maid bug may be fixed in newer versions.
Glad you enjoyed the game!

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
how to unlock clothes shop???
The walkthrough mentions how but if you really want to know:

Finish the Clothing quest (You can start it by having at least 1 control LVL on Asriel and inspecting a girl's closet when they're following you). You'll find a note on your house. Take the note and go to the alleyway. Interact with the ATM and input the code.