What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
The walkthrough mentions how but if you really want to know:

Finish the Clothing quest (You can start it by having at least 1 control LVL on Asriel and inspecting a girl's closet when they're following you). You'll find a note on your house. Take the note and go to the alleyway. Interact with the ATM and input the code.
I've interacted with closets multiple times after fulfilling the above condition, but the option to interact with the lake doesn't seem to show up, nor does the note show up by/on/in my house, as per the walkthrough. Did I break it by trying to interact with the ATM first? The game chastised me for trying to sequence break.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
I've interacted with closets multiple times after fulfilling the above condition, but the option to interact with the lake doesn't seem to show up, nor does the note show up by/on/in my house, as per the walkthrough. Did I break it by trying to interact with the ATM first? The game chastised me for trying to sequence break.
Does everything up until the lake work? (I.E. The protagonist talks about needing to make people more ignorant upon exiting the closet menu.)
Trying to sequence break the game should have no effect on the Clothing quest. The only other issue that may be breaking the lake is if Asriel's LVL 2 quest is on.
Additionally, are you interacting with the closet correctly? It should show up as a menu like the following image. Screenshot 2024-05-15 201613.png

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Does everything up until the lake work? (I.E. The protagonist talks about needing to make people more ignorant upon exiting the closet menu.)
Trying to sequence break the game should have no effect on the Clothing quest. The only other issue that may be breaking the lake is if Asriel's LVL 2 quest is on.
Additionally, are you interacting with the closet correctly? It should show up as a menu like the following image. View attachment 3638738
Ah, I had Clover's lvl 4 quest active at the time. Speaking of, is there a reason why you can only have one quest or plan active at a time? Nano Control (a game similar to this) lets you have one active per person. It's useful if you happen to have multiple girls maxed at once...especially if you have to wait for a certain time period to proceed with one.

Also, just a note, forest has one R, rather than two.

Overall, minor nitpicks aside, I'm loving the game. I like the concept, and the fact that it's undertale characters as well is a definite bonus. Hoping for a few more later, such as Alphys, Undyne...

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Ah, I had Clover's lvl 4 quest active at the time. Speaking of, is there a reason why you can only have one quest or plan active at a time? Nano Control (a game similar to this) lets you have one active per person. It's useful if you happen to have multiple girls maxed at once...especially if you have to wait for a certain time period to proceed with one.

Also, just a note, forest has one R, rather than two.

Overall, minor nitpicks aside, I'm loving the game. I like the concept, and the fact that it's undertale characters as well is a definite bonus. Hoping for a few more later, such as Alphys, Undyne...
I kept the quests to one at a time to save myself the headache of making every quest compatible with one another.
I may change it in the future, but that'll take a lot of bug-testing.

The Forrest having 2 Rs is intentional.

Glad you're enjoying the game!
There'll definitely be more Undertale characters to add to the harem in the future.

Automatized Bot

Formerly 'Yepokigebo33'
Mar 5, 2021
i recommend aliza from horrotale

also 2 questions, the relationship of undyne and alphys are not completely different in undertale and deltarune? how do you plan to do it? also what girls are planned? seriously i'm curious and u can tag the answer as spoiler

Reactions: Yukio211

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
i recommend aliza from horrotale

also 2 questions, the relationship of undyne and alphys are not completely different in undertale and deltarune? how do you plan to do it? also what girls are planned? seriously i'm curious and u can tag the answer as spoiler
The next update will dig deeper into what the lore of this universe is, so I won't be posting any spoilers about that here.
I don't really have Alphys' and Undyne's relationship entirely planned out, as I'm not entirely sure I'll be adding them to the harem.
As for the girls that are planned, I'll be keeping that hidden and let people wonder until it happens, haha.

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
^ I was also able to get chara stuck on screen, it seems to be related to the 'talk' option, it happened to me when I tried to talk to chara for the clover Lv 4 quest during the wrong time of day. EDIT: the clover level 4 sex scene is also not repeatable, at least, not on the RED path for clover, when it isn't night.

Last edited:

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
^ I was also able to get chara stuck on screen, it seems to be related to the 'talk' option, it happened to me when I tried to talk to chara for the clover Lv 4 quest during the wrong time of day. EDIT: the clover level 4 sex scene is also not repeatable, at least, not on the RED path for clover, when it isn't night.
Had not seen those bugs yet, thank you for reporting!
EDIT: If you want to repeat Clover's LVL 4 sex scene when it isn't night, bring her to your bedroom instead of her's.
The next update will have these fixed.