What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
i cant do the clover quest, i talked to her after the wine was fermented and now im stuck in the basement. i can roll back cause thankfully i saved not TOO long before that, am i doing something wrong? i infected the wine and waited till the quest said it was finished but when i talk to her i still get put into the basement

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
i cant do the clover quest, i talked to her after the wine was fermented and now im stuck in the basement. i can roll back cause thankfully i saved not TOO long before that, am i doing something wrong? i infected the wine and waited till the quest said it was finished but when i talk to her i still get put into the basement
I'll need to add some form of debug to just autocomplete the quest at this point, really not sure what the issue with it is.

regmod

Oct 5, 2019
I'll need to add some form of debug to just autocomplete the quest at this point, really not sure what the issue with it is.
unrelated but theres another bug, you can get a blow job from frisk and asriel before she comes home and before frisk is ready to give a blowjob

May 7, 2017
1. I don't think I can legally make money off of this, I do not own undertale.
2. I don't think I can morally make money off of this, I do not own the OC's in the game (Betty, Clover, etc.)

Maybe I'll make a patreon when I make a truly OC game, but that time isn't now.
Okie doke, remember to prioritize your mental and physical health over the game's development, no game, no matter what kind it is, is worth your mental and physical health.

Rerwand

Dec 25, 2022
Hey, I would like to know, does the game have a discord server to follow the development of the game?

Because I saw that there was a changelog and therefore, I would like to follow the news and updates of the game.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Hey, I would like to know, does the game have a discord server to follow the development of the game?

Because I saw that there was a changelog and therefore, I would like to follow the news and updates of the game.
The game doesn't have a discord server, instead I recommend joining SmilingDog's server, it's where I post the game betas for playtesting and bug hunting.

Noxmax

Feb 28, 2021
Decided to try the pure evil route but when I try to leave the picnic area for Frisk's LVL 3 it doesn't give me the option to leave, just says I should miss a chance to increase my control

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Decided to try the pure evil route but when I try to leave the picnic area for Frisk's LVL 3 it doesn't give me the option to leave, just says I should miss a chance to increase my control
Have you done the two required evil acts first? Infect the antidepressants and tell Frisk that she doesn't have a choice.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Interesting as this is hopefully more females will be added to acquire. While Toriel and certain others may have been used a lot in other things those of us wanting to turn most of the town into being part of the harem and seeing how it slowly changes how the Town goes by each day. Maybe an additional option to add is a transformation option on characters (slowly genderbending male characters for example [no sexual content until they are fully genderbent and if they are married the spouse also has to be under the player's control]).

Another idea is finding where all the Tems are housed and affecting their water supply among other things (really should go with the dumber a character the faster it is to gain full control over em but not all Tems are dumb as a brick [a number of em are just faking it to blend in with the other Tems]).

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Interesting as this is hopefully more females will be added to acquire. While Toriel and certain others may have been used a lot in other things those of us wanting to turn most of the town into being part of the harem and seeing how it slowly changes how the Town goes by each day. Maybe an additional option to add is a transformation option on characters (slowly genderbending male characters for example [no sexual content until they are fully genderbent and if they are married the spouse also has to be under the player's control]).

Another idea is finding where all the Tems are housed and affecting their water supply among other things (really should go with the dumber a character the faster it is to gain full control over em but not all Tems are dumb as a brick [a number of em are just faking it to blend in with the other Tems]).
While there will be more characters added to the game, I do not plan on adding gender bending or similar TFs to the game.
The game will be primarily focused on the harem. There may be some changes to the town but it definitely won't be as big as you suggest.

Wratshu

Aug 12, 2018
i think i encoutered a bug, im doing asriel lv 4 quest im at the point where i have to bring back the water for the flower i got from clover, i go to talk with asriel in the garden but it dosen't go anywhere, i attach my save