What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
the game keeps freezing on Asriel fourth quest when going to talk to clover about getting water the game freezes when clover gose to the stairs is there a fix for this?
You don't necessarily have to talk to Clover to finish the quest. Just interact with the brown fridge that has a sparkle near her.
Going to look into this game freeze though.

I want astolfo

Aug 9, 2022
This is genuinely good, art's nice to look at and it's a undertale game that ISN'T focused on Toriel. Finally some good food.

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Also the clover quest where she asks you to serve her customers if you fail the mini game it breaks and wont let you try again it will instantly fail you the moment you initiate for a second time.

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Also the clover quest where she asks you to serve her customers if you fail the mini game it breaks and wont let you try again it will instantly fail you the moment you initiate for a second time.
There's something about Clover's quests the break at every turn, I'll be fixing that in a patch soon, for now just reload an earlier save.

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
There's something about Clover's quests the break at every turn, I'll be fixing that in a patch soon, for now just reload an earlier save.
only Clover bug I've encountered is during the Wine Quest. after I "Poison the Wine" go back at the same time I went to get the quest it repeated and I was stuck in the basement with the requirement to Poison when I've already poison and I get soft locked thanks to auto save I had to undo 40 mins of progress. other bug is a Visual bug after Quest 4 of Chara if you run an Auto Clicker she goes through the roof instead of on the bed

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
only Clover bug I've encountered is during the Wine Quest. after I "Poison the Wine" go back at the same time I went to get the quest it repeated and I was stuck in the basement with the requirement to Poison when I've already poison and I get soft locked thanks to auto save I had to undo 40 mins of progress. other bug is a Visual bug after Quest 4 of Chara if you run an Auto Clicker she goes through the roof instead of on the bed
That part of the quest has always been buggy, I've been trying to find a fix for that for a while.
The Chara glitch sounds funny though, first time I've heard of it.

CodeOfSin

Jan 5, 2022
That part of the quest has always been buggy, I've been trying to find a fix for that for a while.
The Chara glitch sounds funny though, first time I've heard of it.
pretty sure chara is repeatable just once you're about to enter the room Run Auto Clicker at 1ms and then chara should do some funky stuff. I was testing if i could speed up Interactions/Events Using Instant Text + Auto Click. Works for most things that don't move the player/npcs

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
pretty sure chara is repeatable just once you're about to enter the room Run Auto Clicker at 1ms and then chara should do some funky stuff. I was testing if i could speed up Interactions/Events Using Instant Text + Auto Click. Works for most things that don't move the player/npcs
Yeah, hadn't thought of that when making most of the interactions, some may break but it's pretty easy to avoid anyways.

yolomage

Aug 27, 2017
My First time ever commenting, and all id like to say is the stove should be MTT Brand not Mettaton Brand if you wanna be accurate. that is all.

(p good game so far, keep up the good work :) )

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
My First time ever commenting, and all id like to say is the stove should be MTT Brand not Mettaton Brand if you wanna be accurate. that is all.

(p good game so far, keep up the good work :) )
I cannot believe I made such a monumental error. The game is literally unplayable.

(Thanks! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.)

• Haha
Reactions: idiotwithacomputer

I want astolfo

Aug 9, 2022
Currently on Asriel's first quest, got my knowledge to five and talking to her behind the counter, nothing is working. Hopefully I don't have to load a save because I didn't save for a while

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
Updated the mediafire, MEGA, and Mixdrop (Pixeldrain and Gofile still needs someone to update it) links to a new version with bugfixes to several reported bugs, including the Asriel LVL 2 quest bug.
Clover Quest bug still eludes me.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I would highly suggest some directional signs. Like up, left, right, down with what buildings can be found. The, what I assume to be, placeholder assets makes things hard to navigate.