VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
WTF did I just play, hahahahaha omg this game had me rolling in laughter, I mean aye shemales like omg and Ryu just loving it at the fucking gym. haha ah I had to stop playing, I prefer pussy over shemales

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
I can't seem to get this game to play, it shows on my taskbar, but nothing actually pops up. In task manager, it's open, but not doing anything. Anyone have a workaround/fix?

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
hahahaha! omfg! Ive lost about 50 points in iq playing this. Its only 20 or so minutes long, but has all the lolz. Its an endless escalation of absurdity. Totally gutted there wasnt a scene with Anthony's prospective girlfriend though. Fun game. Fun art. Came for the futa, stayed for the lunatic story. It's like he took that dumb movie you and sophie watched in 'personal trainer' and thought 'im going to make that!'.

Reactions: waldo1

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
hahahaha! omfg! Ive lost about 50 points in iq playing this. Its only 20 or so minutes long, but has all the lolz. Its an endless escalation of absurdity. Totally gutted there wasnt a scene with Anthony's prospective girlfriend though. Fun game. Fun art. Came for the futa, stayed for the lunatic story. It's like he took that dumb movie you and sophie watched in 'personal trainer' and thought 'im going to make that!'.
By dumb movie do you mean an absolute Oscar worthy masterpiece featuring beloved family man, Bill Cosby?

Reactions: ipps

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Of course i meant that! Wasnt it obvious? (i went to see if that was a direct quote from the clip, im sure it was, and was all ready to call you a monkey face, but i only had four saves - i guess i was too engrossed and plowed right through the game, it was gorgeous).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Of course i meant that! Wasnt it obvious? (i went to see if that was a direct quote from the clip, im sure it was, and was all ready to call you a monkey face, but i only had four saves - i guess i was too engrossed and plowed right through the game, it was gorgeous).
Don't you mean getting plowed? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ipps

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Ah yes..... One thing I've never quite understood is the whole 'futanari' thing? Can't we just say 'shemale'?

Either way, an enjoyable if slightly quick game with a bit of quirky humour thrown in. Not a huge fan of muscle mass on girls/shemales but the faces were very cute along with curvy boobs.

For those bitching about it, however, kinda confused. The genre mentions futas/shemales. As others have said, it'd be like walking into a well know gay bar and getting offended when none of the women inside wanted to know you but the guys kept on hitting on you.

Can't work out if people are genuinely trans/homophobic are just plain stupid to be honest.

If this doesn't float your boat, go back to the rape fetish or other 'straight' games.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Probably because shemale is a derrogatory term, hence why the tag says futa/trans.
If shemale is a derogatory term, why not trans then? Futanari by its definition relates to hermaphrodites, not trans-sexuals. Ether that, or Western culture has appropriated the Japanese word and corrupted its meaning.

Reactions: batrudi

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I liked women and I think they could have a bigger ass, but then I saw that they are shemales and you're still fucked in the game there, no fucking
Create a game that is heterosexual that is successful

Reactions: waldo1

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
The martial arts lady just kinda disappeared into the abyss after a certain point, huh? Also, apparently there was no need to close the gym for investigation into the brutal murder that happened inside.

Was an entertaining experience, though, and the animations were nice.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes