VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I mean tags when hovering the mouse on the thread in the games section of the forum. I only get images which showed women and a dude.
Now ain't that strange. If I hover the mouse cursor over the game I get pics as well as tags:

1549197916683.png

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Useless, sarcastic comments aside, I'd imagine most people check the main page first (for new threads), then "Latest Games & Updates." So either way, first impressions won't show tags until you're here.
So... Yeah. That's just how it is. If you're really upset about it, send some suggestions. Otherwise, games were pretty solid, even though my internet-hardened gaze had to avert for some bits.

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
If you enter a vegan restaurant by mistake, you shouldn't complain about the lack of meat, you read the menu and move on.
That's a pretty bad analogy. A better analogy would be more along the lines of: "If you enter a vegan restaurant where everything outside the building makes it look like a basic hamburger joint except some tiny text on the sign, you shouldn't complain about the lack of meat, you read the menu and move on." and honestly, that's bullshit.

I'd complain about that restaurant's lie by omission just as I would complain about this game's outward appearance. As far as I could tell from outside the actual thread this was a game about personal training in a gym with unconventional methods (i.e. sex with trainers). From the tags, it would appear that this game simply appeals to many audiences with tags like gay, futa, furry, and monster girls with muscle girls being the main attraction due to the fact this is set in a gym. Not until the fifth image do you see the futa-on-male which is actually the majority of the game [Edit: And If I mainly wanted futa, the complaint stands but from the reverse angle. Let's say I've got a super big futa fetish and won't play anything unless it is absolutely filled with futa. Then I might have passed over this game from a short glance]. I don't take that long to read all the tags so I was unaware of the fact there even was futa-on-male in the game (i.e. it could have been futa-on-female - most common scenario - or male-on-futa since the assumed male protagonist looked fairly dominant/aggressive in that banner, and when you enter the thread, the 7th and 8th images actually appeared like that).

On that note of the MC looking dominant at first glance, this game suffers heavily from a case of inadvertent false advertising - which is why I am one of the people who really want a *Submissive Protagonist* and *Dominant Protagonist* tag because it is difficult to tell from tags if that will be the case (The male domination tag and female domination tag leads to a lot of male-NPC-dominating-submissive-MC instead of male-MC-dominating-submissive-NPC (replace male with female for the female domination version of that complaint)) - and you can't blame the people who left dissatisfied comments with this surprisingly, almost entirely, futa-on-male sex.

Unconventional Gym.png

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I find it kind of funny how everyone is kind of taking this a bit seriously. But the one thing i wish they would add a option for the sound in their games.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Shrekteroni

Oct 30, 2018
So is the gay tag some sort of catch all for not straight? I always see it on trap/futa only content all the time, shouldn't that be on content with something gay? Like dudes having sex? Throwing a dick on someone doesn't make them a dude

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So is the gay tag some sort of catch all for not straight? I always see it on trap/futa only content all the time, shouldn't that be on content with something gay? Like dudes having sex? Throwing a dick on someone doesn't make them a dude
I mean if the appeal is putting a male organ on a female (Therefore ruining the female) and said "female" has intercouse with another member with a dick, that counts as gay sex.
Its like debating why gay tag for a trap game. Both look like girls but they arent.

Reactions: xXtr33mVVI

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I mean if the appeal is putting a male organ on a female (Therefore ruining the female) and said "female" has intercouse with another member with a dick, that counts as gay sex.
Its like debating why gay tag for a trap game. Both look like girls but they arent.
But isn't Gay sex is being with the same sex, even if it's a futa, in which they have both sexual part but still looks like a woman, it wouldn't be counted as Gay sex, since it have to be either Male on Male or Female on Female. I think that would count for female and futa but when it comes to futa/shemale i wouldn't see it as gay. Hell in RL shemales go for mainly straight and bi men.

Reactions: Mr.Win

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
But isn't Gay sex is being with the same sex, even if it's a futa, in which they have both sexual part but still looks like a woman, it wouldn't be counted as Gay sex, since it have to be either Male on Male or Female on Female. I think that would count for female and futa but when it comes to futa/shemale i wouldn't see it as gay. Hell in RL shemales go for mainly straight and bi men.
Again putting a male member on a girl is stripping her of one of her defining features as a female and then having her fuck a guy then to me is gay sex, the appeal is in having both member's dicks interact. Looking like a female and being one is entirely different, if you dont NOPE when you find the dick then you are only deluding yourself from the reality that what you are seeing is gay interaction (Which is not wrong but its a fact that is gay).
Now if its futa on female i could see it not being gay (But lesbian) from a male perspective but still kind of ugh to have a girl with a dick.

Reactions: xXtr33mVVI

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I agree best to take this someone else, since this should be more about the game than anything else. But still amazed me just how a lot took this overboard. Hey if it's for people that are into futa so be it, but if you don't like it or enjoy it, then best not to make a big deal of it.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
B-but then no one will see me crying for attention. :eek:
Seriously I have seen this same shit happening EVERY SINGLE TIME a game thread with either futa/trans or ntr tag is posted here.
Pretty much i don't like NTR at all, but you don't see me going on the game page to explain why.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

badman666

Sep 6, 2018
Is there any problem with the continuation of 2 and 3 part?Shows me that it is not compatible with Win32

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Not really for me i didn't had any problems opening 2 and 3.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes