VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Locandina.jpg
Overview:
A guy enrolls in a gym with very particular forms of training, rewards and punishments.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-02
Release Date: 2019-01-30
Developer: ErectSociety
Other Games: -
Censored: No
Version: Parts 1 to 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
Got my hopes up with the banner. I was like yes i love muscular and sexy woman. Looked at the preview its full on futa, and its futa on male... I like male on futa or even better futa on wamen . But i seriously hate when i see two bimbo jousting in the middle of my screen x). Kuddos though appart from the fact that there is more wood in this game than in the amazonia, the girls look sexy af.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Futa fan, here. I tried these games #ForScience. Felt like they were trying to appeal to a homophobia fetish, but really the game just calls you a faggot and rapes you repeatedly. Most scenes are non-consentual...
...and they kind just felt like adding a...
...to the games and in the most cringe kind of way. Feels somewhat LGBLTBBQ++&%.
Found three scenes I like, but two of them end prematurely.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
preview image 5 i see a hoohaa...so is there females to be had?...or is it a proper hermaphrodite and her peepee is hidden from this view..lol...

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
preview image 5 i see a hoohaa...so is there females to be had?...or is it a proper hermaphrodite and her peepee is hidden from this view..lol...
Only non-futa or male character; she is is indeed a hermaphrodite. I'm really glad there was only one, too.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Futa fan, here. I tried these games #ForScience. Felt like they were trying to appeal to a homophobia fetish, but really the game just calls you a faggot and rapes you repeatedly. Most scenes are non-consentual...
...and they kind just felt like adding a...
...to the games and in the most cringe kind of way. Feels a somewhat LGBLTBBQ++&%.
Found three scenes I like, but two of them end prematurely.
So basically this is a hard pass?:sick:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
good game tbh,the artist has evolved.
but the thing is still don't understand why people feel the need to comment idiocy like ''oh no its futa'' when clearly Tags and Pictures show that it is a futa game ?
seriously,its like going to a gay dating website and then putting ''straight male looking for female''. (unless you lads need to get out of the closet than its another subject).
literally ''oh no i willingly got in a thread that has stuff i don't like,how could this be happening to me ?''.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes