ustar

Dec 29, 2017
ustar Dropping support for 32 bits has nothing to do with leaks, mate. As stated above, a lot of work that will be overwritten with December's update anyway, just to let literally a few people play.
OK.
I helped with catching some bugs in your previous "Unaware of the World" game, but seems everything has the end.
I don't want hate comments or ask several times the same, so I will probably just skip this game as most 32-bit users do even without ask, but you never know. Asking and arguing is trouble.
Thanks for your previous game.
Good luck.
End note: I don't buy programs/games that don't support x86/32.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Sorry for the late answer, mate.

- Currently it's too much work, but it might be possible after engine update using Spine.
- True, but adding walking without underwear requires editing multiple scenes for Ben & Rick, so it will only happen after my newly hired writer starts rewriting old scenes.
- LW locking in dialogues will come to the base game via unique item, not trait, because traits are meant to be permanent upgrades. But I don't want to give people unique items just like that, so I want these to be rewards from some choices & quest chains.
- Missing leg is a bug already fixed in v36. Diner, together with the Kinky Nymph brothel, will be rewritten from scratch, because by being the first locations ever made, they are the biggest spaghetti, and really hard to expand. Will think about alternative way of obtaining a short variant, although it's pretty straightforward.
- Breaking up with boyfriends will be possible in v36c, but once you break up with them, they can't be BFs ever again.
- Staying with homeless will be possible, just as getting a flat back. But it's not a simple & fast feature to add as it might seem.
- You can call Kevin and tell him you are taking time off from your work without any consequences. Adding such trait will prevent players from losing job or reputation faster, and it's a viable way to play, too.
- More workplaces will be added in the future, but these are also really time consuming to add, and when asked my patrons about it, they weren't interested, so I'll put my time on other stuff for now.

Cheers!
Appreciate you considering the input mate, look forward to seeing what the upcoming releases bring. And I can imagine there's a fair bit of spaghetti around the earlier additions so a rewrite sounds like it can shake loose a good bit of fun.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Penitensary Ye, more or less. It will obviously break them and make it harder to animate, or even impossible for some poses, while all of it is an experiment and can't promise anything at this point.

Here's the same animation, but with different female height (hands follow pivot on tits, legs have to bend etc.):
View attachment 3647739

ustar You won't like my answer either, but... I don't remember anymore why :p In the logs I have updated engine and assets, so something could have been causing problems with 32 bit, or it was game eating a lot of RAM. Anyway, it's extra work for me, while less than 1% of people use 32 bit, and I doubt that any of my supporters do, so trying to make it work in 2024 is honestly a huge waste of time and my supporters definitely wouldn't like it... And I'm working on engine update, so even lower chance it will work fine. Sorry, mate, but I'm not gonna sabotage my own project. Regarding AI, it would work in VN or SLG games, but not in action or side-scroller games, so it's totally useless to me in this project.
Damn, if it will be possible to have a tall female PC (taller tha in game males) - I will become your eternal Overaware-tier subscriber.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
ustar No idea why you behave like that, really. Times change, Unaware of the World supported 32 bit, but Unaware in The City never supported 32 bit, so dunno why you even demand it, when I keep saying it's impossible, and in December it will be impossible to the square. And sure, thanks a lot for paying for the game when it still supported 32 bit ^^ All the best to you, too, mate!

Vicky Vera Damn, this one was great, really :D Fisting isn't really my kink, but I don't mind it. Although I don't know if I even saw it being asked more than 3 times in all these years, so I'm not sure if it's on demand at all. And missing limbs got fixed in v36b. In v35 loading save fixes it, so quick F5 + F6 should do the trick.

jhnyo We will sign the contract with your blood once we try and make sure it works :) Adding scalable height will limit us from doing some animations, while some might look weirder than the rest, but we have no clue how big the size difference will be achievable. We aim at 170 cm women, and 180 cm men as default, and +/- cm sizable height, so theoretically 180 cm woman & 170 cm man would be possible, but I'm not gonna promise anything at this point, so you have to wait for verified info until we get to it. It might be only editable woman's size, or the whole idea might get scrapped. We will see.

saviliana Sorry, but I have no clue what you mean.

Reactions: jhnyo
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes