monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
patreon_futa.jpg

Overview:
The futanari nurse Remi has a surprise for Maiko, a special one-on-one treatment!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-24
Release Date: 2018-08-30
Developer: SpiralVortexPlay - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.2 Deluxe
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Thanks to Souleater for sharing.

UMFF.jpg Screenshot (137).png Screenshot (179).png Screenshot (181).png Screenshot (183).png Screenshot (186).png Screenshot (187).png Screenshot (187).png Screenshot (189).png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
yeah trying to see what people like. if it's futa stuff I can do more futa stuff. Had a few people having issues with it it in the past on my website sparking the "is it gay?" kind of debates.
We need more futa, would love to see Remi seduce Luma into a good fucking. I know that Luma hates Remi but it could be anything.. Khalei virus "vaccin", maybe a party where Luma drink so much so she forget about Remi and just take anything even if it's Remi lol or maybe a scenario where Luma feel ill or something, maybe Roise spiced her drink or something on the lunch, and they send her to Remi and Remi says that she has a cure but she need to inject it through here penis into Lumas vagina or something ridiculous LOL, you know that Remi is a sneaky bastard.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
lacks an overview but if it gains one along the lines of "futa girls hides the fact shes a futa until she corrupts the girls around her into being ok with yuri then surprising them with the d" throw in a bit of incest and impregnation(optional of course) and this will be on the way to being a must-download for me

May 30, 2017
Remi's goal i definetely to fuck all Girls in that school lol. Maiko is now Remis new assistant when she needs help, can't really see Maiko say no to that, she seemed to like Remis injection. Next girl to be Remi's assistant should be Luma.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
yeah trying to see what people like. if it's futa stuff I can do more futa stuff. Had a few people having issues with it it in the past on my website sparking the "is it gay?" kind of debates.
you can never EVER satisfy everyone. just make games on the subjects you love and people will find it and love it because it's something you love, and you are passionate about. and it's that love that makes games stand out from the crowd and worth while. don't try to pander to the crowd. let the crowd follow you

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's the good kind of gay so it's ok.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Of coarse people are going to think it's "gay". Why wouldn't you be "happy" to see naughty girls exposing their cocks, and then bending over for you to have your way with them?

Remi was always my favorite character out of the entire series. I've probably played more times than I should admit... I don't usually bother with v0.1's, but I'll definitely be given this a thorough look over. Hopefully there will eventually be some content where Remi finds a nice gentleman to submit too? ~_^

Ryu82

Apr 1, 2018
I like your first ARIA game by far the most. I wasn't really into your Umichan games and don't really like the oversized breasts of pretty much everyone there.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
maybe a party where Luma drink so much so she forget about Remi and just take anything even if it's Remi
Yeah something like this can probably work. None of it is canon but I want it to at least be somewhat believable.

lacks an overview but if it gains one along the lines of "futa girls hides the fact shes a futa until she corrupts the girls around her into being ok with yuri then surprising them with the d" throw in a bit of incest and impregnation(optional of course) and this will be on the way to being a must-download for me
Yeah I wanted to just the get the ball rolling by combining all the futa stuff i had into a single game project then develop it more from there. There are at least 2 other projects with remi I will combine into this to develop the overall story from. I plan to have two other futa characters here also. With patron I kinda have to walk a thin line on incest stuff, with anything like that being implied at best.

you can never EVER satisfy everyone. just make games on the subjects you love and people will find it and love it because it's something you love, and you are passionate about. and it's that love that makes games stand out from the crowd and worth while. don't try to pander to the crowd. let the crowd follow you
Yeah I agree, it's why I tend to make different kinds of games, but a the time I just didn't feel like dealing with it. Having fun with it currently so it all good.

I've probably played more times than I should admit... I don't usually bother with v0.1's, but I'll definitely be given this a thorough look over. Hopefully there will eventually be some content where Remi finds a nice gentleman to submit too? ~_^
Actually I am currently updating all of the art in the Rookie this week. Character art and all the animations. I'm leaving the old animations in the gallery also. In ARIA Remi submits to Jeo so that can be reinforced here.

I like your first ARIA game by far the most. I wasn't really into your Umichan games and don't really like the oversized breasts of pretty much everyone there.
All good, I'm working on new ARIA stuff also, check it out~

Yeah everyone in this game so far is busty. but Umichan stuff has all sizes represented, admittedly just not nearly as much as busty characters. The recent Splashing Surprise has all sizes though but the is designed to be simple. So it's much less complex than the old ARIA game. The new ARIA game will have those levels of complexity.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@vortex00
to get around patreon i think you have 2 options:
post incest patches on f95 and keep the patreon version incest-free
abandon patreon for a site like (nice little bonus is liberapay doesnt take ANY of your profits)

P.S. i think you should keep other futas to a minimum so that the main character comes off as more unique. you do you but in my opinion 1 other futa in the game should be the max

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As one of those lesbian type things I don't normally like anything with dick in it. If the scene and woman are hot I can tolerate it but generally, if a penis is involved it's not going to get my waters flowing. I don't mind futa though. If the dicks on a girl then that's not so bad.

Point is i'd rather have futa than straight stuff if at all possible. It's not what i'm into as much as it is closer to lesbian sex than a bloke would be. Pussy will always be my preference but girl cock comes second.

Reactions: messagertk123

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
but yeah i would love more futa
I've started working on expanding this

@vortex00
to get around patreon i think you have 2 options:
post incest patches on f95 and keep the patreon version incest-free
abandon patreon for a site like (nice little bonus is liberapay doesnt take ANY of your profits)

P.S. i think you should keep other futas to a minimum so that the main character comes off as more unique. you do you but in my opinion 1 other futa in the game should be the max
patches should be feasible. My plan for the additional futa characters was one would be Remi's rival, a (hopefully) good antagonist, and another one would be a student. However the futa student my not be necessary. Once I kinda sort out what's going to be going on here it should make sense if having any more than Remi is too much.

with the rookie game that was made did they ever make Remi a love interest like the main 3 girls?
I don't mind adding a ending for Remi in that game later. Right now I was to focus on just getting all the stuff presently in the game updated. I'll see where I'm at by the weekend.

As one of those lesbian type things I don't normally like anything with dick in it. If the scene and woman are hot I can tolerate it but generally, if a penis is involved it's not going to get my waters flowing. I don't mind futa though. If the dicks on a girl then that's not so bad.

Point is i'd rather have futa than straight stuff if at all possible. It's not what i'm into as much as it is closer to lesbian sex than a bloke would be. Pussy will always be my preference but girl cock comes second.
Hopefully the game can work for you as it grows. You might have a look at the game uploaded here. It has various comedic yuri image scenes during the game and straight sex at the end.

Sweet! A futa game! Now let's hope it doesn't get abandoned like most of the rest out there.
Th idea is this this game becomes at least as large as .